Nursing tops are fabulous, but sometimes you need that little something else to make you feel comfortable whilst nursing in public.
This scarf had been my saviour over the summer holidays. I was using a giant muslin to cover up Sebastian when feeding in public, but if there was even the slightest breeze it would blow up or even fall off my shoulder. The Loveyush scarf cures this by simply popping over your head.
|Loveyush Scarf Sloane – Black|
It has a nice big neckline so it is easy to see baby underneath and has the added bonus of shading him from the hot sunshine. The material is 100% cotton which makes it lovely and lightweight plus cool, so you don’t get hot when wearing it wherever you may be. My scarf is reversible too, so I also have two different looks in one!
|Breastfeeding on the go at Thomasland|
The scarf folds up nice and small whilst not being used or you can tie it in various ways so it looks like a fashion item rather than a feeding accessory and it gives you the option of feeding confidently and discreetly wherever you are. They have some really gorgeous designs and I have my eye on the Virginia blue one next!
- Full coverage all around
- See the baby and maintain eye contact
- Breathable and safe
- Lightweight and compact
- Suitable for all age baby’s
- Suitable for any breast-feeding position – cradle, laid-back, underarm or rugby hold
- Easy to wear, even with one hand
- Can be worn in many ways to add style to any outfit, Reversible, two pattern in one scarf.
- 100% Cotton fabric , Machine washable at 30 degree
- Can be used as a sunshade for car-seat or buggy OR as a light blanket for babies.
I love this video on their website to show how practical the scarf really is.
**This competition is also available on their site at this link**