Like many young girls Eliza adores fairies and after visiting the Coombe Mill Fairy Garden over Christmas she has been wanting her very own.
We were sent the Interplay Fairy Garden to review which contains everything we needed to create our very own Fairy Oasis, all we needed to add was the soil.
Eliza couldn’t wait to get started. The house was a little too fiddly to put together for her but big brother Isaac, who was itching to join in, bravely volunteered for building duty. The sparkly pink walls simply slotted together and the roof slotted on top. Sadly in our set one of the roof panels was missing, but Eliza was so eager to build her oasis that she didn’t want to wait for a replacement, so fashioned our own out of cardboard – my plan is to gradually add decoration to our roof so she thinks the fairy is busy.
The set comes with an easy to read booklet with pictures and instructions on how to make the perfect fairy oasis and the next addition to the bowl was an Oyster Shell water feature.
Once this was in position it was time to add the colourful gravel path, fairy flowers, mushrooms and even a clothes line with miniature pegs and a table cloth.
Eliza then sprinkled the grass seed all over the exposed soil and added special fairy stars and the magical fairy dust to make it all grow.
The final addition was to spray the seeds with water and add some water to the water feature before placing the fairy figurine on the path to view her new garden.
Priced at £14.99 the Interplay Fairy Garden is a brilliant rainy day activity and we cannot wait to see what antics our fairy gets up to.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 5th April 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to comment moderation
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/interplay-fairy-garden-craft-set#sthash.Nid0FSnC.dpuf