One of Sebastian’s favourite books is the Very Hungry Caterpillar and he can recite the story word for word.
We were invited to review the Very Hungry Caterpillar 4-in-1 Puzzle Set from Paul Lamond Games which contains four lots of fun in one box!
The set has been created to entertain and engage children aged three years and up and contains four vibrant jigsaws of 12, 16, 20 and 24 pieces.
Sebby managed to do the 12 and 16 piece without any problem but did struggle a bit for the larger sets, so Mummy had to help him.
The four puzzles each feature a different image including: The Very Hungry Caterpillar in the sun, The Very Hungry Caterpillar with some of his favourite fruits and as well as the lifecycle of the butterfly.
Each of the four bright and bold puzzles are fun, colourful and perfect to encourage independent as well as group play for pre-schoolers. Puzzle construction encourages hand-eye coordination, concentration and problem solving in little ones and are perfect for rainy days and as a partner to the story.
The puzzles are presented in a colourful illustrated sturdy box for easy transportation and storage.
Thanks to Paul Lamond Games I have a Very Hungry Caterpillar Set to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 16th July 2017
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation