Smiggle (the cross between a smile and a giggle) are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion forward stationery.
Smiggle was born in 2003 and their first store opened in Melbourne, Australia and word spread fast about the bright pens, notebooks and gadgets that filled a tiny, but very special place. In 2014 Smiggle finally opened its doors in the UK, although they still haven’t opened one local to me, but I will forgive them.
If you are not familiar with Smiggle they are the creators of original, fun and affordable stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving their fans the tools they need to have fun!
The fabulous team at Smiggle have offered me two sets of goodies to giveaway worth £15 as pictured above – one for boys and one for girls!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 10th January 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/smiggle-stationery-goodies-worth-%C2%A315#sthash.cEFQINg0.dpuf