Travel abroad this year is tricky, so if like me you are planning on a staycation this year, you may need some inspiration for some fabulous days out to do with the kids.
We were sent the ST&G’s Amazingly Adventure-Filled Great British Map of Wonders from Marvellous Maps, which will spark inspiration in any budding explorer keen to start planning trips on their doorstep. It’s the perfect boredom buster for the summer holidays, as the kids explore our wonderful country for exciting days out.
On this fabulous map, you’ll find 1,000 of the funnest things to do and places to go around Britain. And that’s not all – there are great games to play, tick boxes and notes sections to fill in, and even a huge colouring-in map on the back, perfect for rainy days.
Eliza has taken ownership of ours and loves finding places we have visited on the map and finding new and exciting places she wants to visit.
ST&G’s Amazingly Adventure-Filled Great British Map of Wonders is available now at marvellousmaps.com, priced at £14.99 for the double-sided fold-out version, £19.99 for double-sided wall map and £119.99 framed.
Thanks to the team at Marvellous Maps, I have a ST&G’s Amazingly Adventure-Filled Great British Map of Wonders to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 8th August 2021
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderationa Rafflecopter giveaway