Sizzling saucepans! Fans of smash hit animated series Shane the Chef can get busy in the kitchen with his first ever cookbook, Shane the Chef: Let’s Get Cooking, from Candy Jar Books.
Twenty of Shane’s simple, nutritious and most of all delicious recipes are featured in the book, from quick and easy basics to tasty meals and desserts. All of the healthy recipes featured are approved by the British Dietetic Association and there are also suggested ingredient swaps for fussy eaters.
Shane the Chef encourages children to learn about food and where it comes from, make healthier choices and develop an interest in and a love of cooking.
The series features the voices of Russell Tovey and John Thomson and follows the culinary adventures of Shane and his daughter Izzy, who run a restaurant together in their home town of Munchington. Shane’s firm belief is that when it comes to food, fresh is best. His vegetables are grown on Maggie’s farm; world foods are imported through Mama Polenta’s Deli; and fish is caught by Sam Spratt, fresh from the sea.
You can catch Shane the Chef every weekend on Milkshake! on Channel 5 or on YouTube.
I have a copy of Shane the Chef: Let’s Get Cooking to giveaway to two lucky readers
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 17th May 2020
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter