doddl’s baby fork and spoon set is the perfect first cutlery set for your baby (6 months+).
Now, with more time at home than ever, it is the perfect time to get to grips with some cutlery with some fun challenges.
The short, compact handles make it easy for your baby to hold in their basic grip, whilst soft touch areas help develop the more advanced pincer grip. doddl baby cutlery makes it easy for your baby to feed themselves, helping to establish a positive relationship with cutlery at mealtimes.
doddl has come up with a series of fun challenges to try with the kids at home, which will not only help hone their fine motor skills, but will help them eat more independently, develop key social skills, build their confidence and explore new foods and textures. If your child starts with doddl baby cutlery at 6 months old they’ll be achieving doddl’s mealtime milestones, designed for children aged 12 months and over in no time! You can find the #MealTimeMilestones checklist on the doddl blog.
- A fork-speared grape.
- A spoonful of milk after the Cheerios have been vanquished.
- Or that first successful sausage cut.
Thanks to the team at doddl, I have a cutlery set (RRP: £11.95) to giveaway to one lucky reader
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 24th May 2020
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter