Are your family Disney movie experts?
Well, it is time to put your Disney knowledge to the test with this fun and exciting guess the film game from Jumbo Games.
To play, take turns rolling the dice and open the window with the corresponding colour to the die. Each coloured window reveals part of an image from an iconic Disney film, and it’s down to you to guess which film the image is from.
If you guess correctly, you win a Mickey token and the first player to earn four Mickey tokens wins the game!
The game is separated into three levels of difficulty; green – easy level, blue – medium level and red – advanced level, so is suitable for all the family to play.
The game includes guess the film stand with decorative frame, 50 sheets with 100 Disney film images, dice and 20 Mickey tokens and is suitable for 2 or more players, aged 4+.
Thanks to Jumbo Games, I have a Disney Guess the Film to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 26th May 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter