We love this time of year, as it is the perfect opportunity to get into the water and explore everything that our home county of Dorset has to offer.
We are lucky enough to live close to areas where we can go rockpooling by the sea, or minnow fishing in streams and pools nearby.
Now you can discover a hidden underwater natural world without getting wet, if you don’t want to that is!
The GeoSafari® SeaScope® from Learning Resources lets young explorers see into streams, ponds, lakes and rock pools thanks to the 5x magnification and built-in LED torch that illuminates what’s going on below the surface.
This sturdy exploration tool is perfect for young explorers and features a ruler and thermometer so kids can record observations about what they find.
This sturdy real working scientific tool develops observation skills and promotes STEM learning and encourages a real love of the environment.
The Seascope measures 33cm long in compact mode and extends to 56cm, so kids don’t have to get wet. However, I cannot guarantee your child won’t get soaked if they are determined to follow a school of fish into deeper water.
The Geosafari Seascope requires 3 x AAA batteries and has an RRP of £32 and thanks to the team at Learning Resources, I have one to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 12th September 2021
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderationa Rafflecopter giveaway