Did you know that a child’s skin is 30% thinner than adult skin, making it much more sensitive and susceptible to irritation.
Choosing the right skincare for your little one is vital and you should choose skincare that strengthens the skin as it grows with your child.
Skin imbalances, like dry and itchy skin, are significantly on the rise, with chemicals in skincare being a potentially significant contributor. Other factors that might contribute to your child’s sensitive skin are diet, synthetic soaps, and detergents, airborne allergens like dust mites and pollen or clothes that might irritate the skin, like synthetics and wool.
The Bioskin Junior range has been designed specifically for dry, itchy and sensitive skin and include products such as bath milk, shampoo, rescue cream and nourishing spray.
Packed with natural ingredients, these products have the ability to soothe irritation, nourish and sooth dryness and flakiness and support the skin back to health.
Thanks to the team at Salcura Skincare, I have the entire range worth £54 to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 21st July 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter