Today celebrates 100 years since Roald Dahl was born and to mark this momentous occasion Carlton Books has launched the amazing book “The Gloriumptious World of Roald Dahl“.
We were sent this book to review and Isaac immediately claimed it as his own, having devoured the BFG book over the school holidays.
In The Gloriumptious World of Roald Dahl you can discover where the Oompa-Loompas came from, learn how to be a Twit and what the characteristics of the most fearsome giants in all modern literature are, and get to know the Giant Peach crew……all in one book.
The book reveals the stories behind the spectacular stories of Roald Dahl, one of the most influential children’s authors of the last century and arguably, of all time.
Authorised by The Roald Dahl Estate, the 59 page book brings to life Roald Dahl’s most loved characters and stories giving fans an enchanting new insight into the fascinating mind of the world-famous author.
The book is ideal for any Roald Dahl fan, young or old, with unforgettable illustrations throughout.
The book also includes four large booklets, including “A Spotters Guide to Giants” and “The :Witchophiles Manual – How to Spot a Witch”, plus a personal letter inside an envelope as well as two large gatefold flaps.
The Gloriumptious World of Roald Dahl is available in all good bookshops now priced at £16.99 and I have a copy of the book to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 2nd October 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Leave a Comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky
– See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/gloriumptious-world-roald-dahl#sthash.RBBUhPSg.dpuf