I have been breastfed all 6 of my children and have seen nursing fashion change hugely over the years. I don’t think there was anything available 21 years ago, so to have a choice of attractive nursing wear is a real bonus these days. However, there are days when you just want to wear something that doesn’t have that extra function but you still need to breastfeed!
I have just the thing to solve that problem!
If you haven’t heard of breastvest, it is a revolutionary vest that makes any top a breastfeeding top!
The breastvest was invented to make breastfeeding in public easier and to let new mums get back into their favourite clothes while still doing the best for their babies and I first discovered it when Sebastian was tiny and immediately bought myself three, in black, blue and white!
You wear the lightweight vests underneath your chosen top. The top of the vest sits just under your bra and keeps your torso covered when you lift up your top to breastfeed your baby. No more flashes of that wobbly post-baby tummy and priced from £10 it is a really inexpensive way to build your nursing wardrobe!
Sebastian is 16 months and I still feed him but want to wear normal clothes more than ever, so the breastvest is perfect for me! It comes in 5 sizes – XS, S, M, L and XL and is made from 95% viscose and 5% elastane and is machine washable.
The fabulous team at breastvest have offered me a breastvest to giveaway in the size and colour of the winners choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th November 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below