Welcome to Day 5 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza
We are huge fans of the Trunki brand in our house. All the kids (even the big ones) have a Paddlepak, we have three Trunki suitcases (hoping that they make adult ones soon) and a SnooziHedz blanket.
The one item I have had my eye on for some time is the BoostApak.
I first saw the BoostApak on The Apprentice and remember commenting on what a great idea it was, although the kids were too young to use it at the time. It is a booster seat and backpack all in one, perfect for travelling with kids under the age of 12 – did you know that it is the law for all children under 135cm or under 12 years old to use a booster seat?
BoostApak is a spacious, hand-luggage approved rucksack which doubles as a booster seat, perfect for car-pooling, family holidays, emergency school runs and for visits to the grandparents.
The BoostApak is certified to regulation ECE R44.04 for Group 2 and Group 3 and has unique patented fold-out seat belt guides, Hi-visibility horns and reflective trim and a removable cover for cleaning. It is recommended for ages 4 -12 yrs (15-36 KG or up to 135cm) and has an ID Tag for easy identification. It also has some extra storage space for those all important extra’s you need when travelling with a child.
Isaac (6) loves his BoostApak and it now insists on taking it with him every time we go out. It is simple to install in the car – simply unfold the seatbelt guides which click into place and place the seatbelt around it as you would a traditional booster seat. There is also a clip to attach to the diagonal part of the seatbelt by the shoulder.
To use as a backpack again, simply press the button at the sides to fold the seatbelt guides back into the seat. I also have a SnooziHedz Seatbelt Pad for extra comfort.
The fabulous team at Trunki have offered one of my readers the chance win a BoostApak and a Snoozihedz Seatbelt Pad in their choice of colour.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, facbook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 22nd June 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below