Playing with dolls can provide important growth for children, regardless of gender.
Playing with dolls from a young age helps your child develop many different skills, including communication, language, imagination, responsibility, social skills, empathy and compassion.
Offering the first step towards realistic parent-child role play for children aged one and over, Baby Annabell Little dolls are lighter and at 36cm, this next size up also reflects a child’s growth in their younger years.
Baby Annabell Little Annabell and Baby Annabell Little Alexander both have sleeping eyes, soft fabric bodies dressed in easy-fit babygrows, and a bottle for pretend play.
Thanks to the team at Zapf Creation, I have a Baby Annabell Little Doll to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st March 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter