Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
For parents of a new born a silent night takes on a whole new meaning. Around 170,000 babies are born on Christmas Day and the average baby sleeps between 8 to 18 hours a day.
However for babies with colic, a condition which affects 1 in 5 babies, getting to sleep is more problematic. Infant Colic is defined as when a baby’s crying lasts more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for at least 3 weeks.
To improve understanding of the condition and help parents realise they’re not alone, Infacol the number one Infant Colic remedy, have launched a Colic Awareness Campaign.
Of course, they also want to wish you a snuggly colic-free Christmas and lots of silent nights and to support Colic Awareness, they have offered me a White Company sleep suit and comforter for 0-3 months to giveaway to one lucky reader.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…….
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th December 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter