We have been fans of the Trunki PaddlePak for a long time with Kian, Isaac and Eliza all owning one.
If you have not seen or heard of it before, the PaddlePak is a water resistant backpack that’s perfect for fun-filled days out and trips to the pool or beach.
The PaddlePak holds 7.5 litres and is made from lightweight and durable material, designed to stop wet stuff getting in, or leaking out and it really does work. The kids get such lovely comments when we take them swimming as the designs are adorable.
The bag features:
- Roll top closure
- Safety buckle fastening
- High quality water-resistant fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- External tail pocket
- Hanging loop
- Padded mesh back
- High visibility reflective straps
- Accessories loop
- Trunki grip™
- Recommended for ages 3-6 years old
The one child without a PaddlePak was Sebastian, so when we were challenged to take part in the PaddlePak Picnic I chose Ribbit, the green frog for him, which seems to have been adopted by Isaac until he is big enough to carry it himself!
We then headed to the beach with Paddlepak and picnic, where we played musical instruments on the pier, climbed some huge climbing rocks on the beach, built sandcastles and most importantly had a picnic. Sebastian loves the Ella’s Kitchen snack range and cannot get enough of the Raisin and Spelt Cookies.
Once they had eaten, the kids donned their UV suits and headed for the water for a paddle. I finally managed to prise them out of the water over an hour later, very wet and a bit chilly. The PaddlePak had enough room for two towels and their swimwear and kept the wet stuff contained until we got home to pop everything in the wash. I just need to stop bringing so much sand home now.
We use our PaddlePaks on a weekly basis for swimming and visits to the beach and they are well made, durable and most of all fun. They have small change pockets in the bottom for that all important change for the locker too, which saves me scrabbling about every week, looking for some.
The fabulous team at Trunki have offered the chance for one of my readers to win a Paddlepak of their choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 14th September 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below