I have to admit that I am a bit of a cheat when it comes to children’s parties and tend to go where it is all arranged for you.
Having witnessed the fun that the kids had at Olive, Megan and Charlie’s party which was organised by my very talented friend, Joanne, from CharlieMoos I am going to organise Eliza’s in January.
When asked what theme the kids wanted for their joint birthday party, Charlie managed to convince the girls that a Harry Potter Party was the way to go and Joanne used her creativity to make sure it happened.
The invitation itself was a promise of great things to come!
With Owl balloons, house bunting (although I am not sure there was a house that featured the CharlieMoos cow on a broomstick), wands from Olivanders which were part of the gifts that came in the wizarding handmade fabric party bags, Jo’s face painting and a fabulous large picture frame for photo’s – it all looked brilliant!
There was also Wacky the Wizard who kept the kids enthralled with his tricks……….who knew Charlie’s Dad was also a water pump?
Once Wacky had finished it was time to finish the face painting, try some yummy food and of course that all important Butter Beer!
I had great fun taking photo’s of all the kids who really got into the spirit of the party. Once the hand-made party bags came out, the kids were zapping me with their homemade wands – I think I got turned into a frog, spider, rabbit etc etc. Olive is obviously the cutest demeantor I have ever seen.
Joanne and I are now planning the next project……..a Frozen party for the girls next year!
Charliemoos.co.uk is a one-stop shop for almost everything you need for that special party, wrapping paper, cards, cake accessories and of course bespoke handmade party bags.
For Day 26 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza, Joanne has offered one of my readers the chance to win 5 handmade fabric party bags and 5 wooden animal pencils RRP: £14.25 (Designs may vary from that pictured and if you win you will be asked to state if you require boys/girls or happy for a mix)
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 6th July 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below