Remember learning to feed yourself?
Of course you don’t, you were too busy getting spaghetti in your hair. But now you’ve got kids of your own you can see the problem.
Tum Tum products, designed by parents, are big on design and functionality and are packed full of clever design features to help children feed themselves independently.
Based in the beautiful Peak District, TUM TUM started with cutlery sets has now added lots of new products – bowls and plates with scooping corners, beakers with big wide bottoms and grippy sides and lunchbags with built in unzippy placemats.
To celebrate their new range, I have Lunchbox Bundle to giveaway to one lucky winner.
The bundle includes:
- Insulated lunchbag/backpack with integrated backpack handles – perfect for lunches on the go!
- Nesting snackpots – handy, lidded pots featuring adorable designs
- Water Bottle with flip top lid
- Food flask – insulated to keep food perfectly hot or cold
The winner can choose from the eye-catching Scruff or Bluebell design range for a lunchtime set that kids and parents alike will love!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 4th March 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the mandatory entry: Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter