Silent Sunday – 18th February 2018

Silent Sunday with MummyConstant

Sunday Snap

17 thoughts on “Silent Sunday – 18th February 2018

1. Ness says:

I love the juxtaposition of the tram driver’s face and the woman in the advert!

2. Serious driver and happy ad! Love trams, not seen one in ages #mysundayphoto

3. I really love the idea of “Silent Sunday” it is just pictures and the picture will describe everything. Indeed a lovely photo!

4. Notmyyearoff says:

Is this in Lisbon? I’m a bit obsessed with taking photos of trams from behind…but not managed it very well yet!

5. Helena says:

It’s been a while since I saw a tram #MySundayPhoto

6. The photo is amazing. A lovely angle! #mysundayphoto

7. Jules says:

Great photo for a silent Sunday – such a happy shot!

8. What a great photo. Hope you all had a lovely time.

9. Helpful Mum says:

What a beautiful tram! The museum of beer sounds impressive too!

10. I like your concept of Silent Sunday, just letting a photo talk and no words to describe it.

11. I hope you stopped off to visit that museum, that’s one that my teens would want to go into, it might even rival the Haribo museum now!

12. I’m guessing that this was your trip to Portugal – I didn’t realise that they had trams there! Hope you had a great time #MySundayPhoto

13. Susan Mann says:

That’s a fabulous tram to travel on. Trams remind me of holidays x

14. Jodie says:

That man looks a little scary! I’ve never even seen a tram for real. Lovely photo.

15. I love seeing trams, I wish they were still heavily used in the UK.

He doesn’t look hugely happy.

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

16. Anne says:

I love trams, it seems they are making a big comeback in our City. Before I was born there was a tram service from the place where i lived right into the City Centre which was five miles away. They covered the tracks and made a lovely tree filled reservation in the middle of the road.
    I just have to say, the museum of beer sounds interesting!