Elf & Seek from The Little Treats Bakery

Elf & Seek

At the The Little Treats Bakery, they believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time.

They make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy.

I am not a big chocolate fan, so always miss out when it comes to advent, but they have come up with a fun alternative to the advent calendar: The Little Treats Bakery Elf & Seek Festive Countdown.

Elf & Seek

Inside the box you will find 24 individually wrapped Gingerbread elves for you to hide around the house each day on the countdown to Christmas, each lovingly crafted using only naturally sourced colours and the finest ingredients available.

Elf & Seek

Packaged in a beautiful house-shaped box, with a carry handle, Elf & Seek makes a perfect gift for friends and family to get them in the festive mood – and the bonus, you get a gingerbread treat to enjoy each day!

Elf & Seek

Elf & Seek will delight and excite children of all ages and don’t forget to share your #elfieselfie with The Little Treats Bakery on social media for an extra bit of fun.

10 thoughts on “Elf & Seek from The Little Treats Bakery

1. Linda Hobbis says:

What a brilliant idea – and a hell of a lot easier than thinking up elvin pranks for 24 days!

2. Fatima says:

These are perfect for kids, even as presents or take when visiting someone during Christmas.

3. Kirsty says:

I’ve not had gingerbread in years. The little elf design is so cute. Must make some soon x

4. Sarah says:

Awww this is SO sweet! I love gingerbread, and I know my little ones would love this!

5. Patrick says:

Hide your elves in the 4-5 main chores area,come Christmas you’ll have a bonus 24 treats to enjoy with your tea.

6. Oh this is a lovely idea! We always buy a gingerbread house at Christmas but this is such a fab alternative and one my children would enjoy!

7. Katie says:

This is so sweet! I even think it would be great for my 34 year old boyfriend!!

Katie xoxo

8. Charli says:

Love this as an alternative to the chocolate advent calendars. I’m really dislike chocolate so advent has always been a bit lost on me, but I like the interactive, treasure hunt nature of this!

C x

9. Clare says:

Ooh yum! I have three children who I know would devour these in minutes given the chance.

10. Sabina Green says:

Aw what a lovely Idea, my children love Gingerbread Men and we often play hide and seek around the house with little surprises, these would be fab.