Like many teenage boys, Kian suffers from greasy hair and skin breakouts and we have been on the hunt for a skin care range that doesn’t irritate his sensitive skin.
We were invited to try 31st State, a new skin, body and haircare range designed especially for teenage boys with a vibe that is pure Californian which has recently launched in the UK.
Inspired by the natural and effortless lifestyle of the West Coast, 31st State has been developed to help teenage boys look, feel and smell their best every day. The fresh fragrances and smart, unique formulations are the perfect antidote to the chemically pumped products on the market and perfect to introduce teenage boys to using skin and haircare products.
We were sent some of the range to try which included:
– 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash: Created to help you feel clean and fresh all day long. Silver helps to fight spots and bacteria, working as an anti-inflammatory and acting as a natural disinfectant whilst Zinc works to control body odour and soothes the skin. RRP £8.99
– Roll on Deodorant: Formulated with odour-fighting Zinc and antibacterial Silver to combat microbes that can cause body odour. RRP £5.99
– Foaming Face Wash: Designed to thoroughly cleanse skin of dirt, oil and bacteria, helping to prevent blemishes and spots. Tea Tree releases into the skin slowly over a 12-hour period, reducing the likelihood of irritation and redness whilst antibacterial Manuka works to target spots by helping to get rid of oil. RRP £12.99
– Overnight Clearing Pads: Designed to combat congested skin, helping to tackle existing spots and prevent future breakouts. Lactic Acid, Manuka and Tea Tree work to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and remove surface dirt and oil. RRP £15.99
– Spot Control Gel: Combining antibacterial Manuka with Tea Tree to help calm redness and irritation. The gel also contains witch hazel, renowned for its use in acne products because of its antiseptic, anti-irritant, antibacterial and potent anti-inflammatory properties. RRP £12.99
Also in the range are styling products:
– Easy Hold Styling Gel: Fuelled by Tamanu and Shea to give a natural hold and definition without stickiness, keeping you looking your best. Tamanu Oil is helps the hair shine and gives natural UV protection. RRP £6.99
– Style and Shape Putty: Created to give texture, definition and subtle hold, with a clean matt finish. To ensure hair is protected naturally from UV rays, Tamanu Oil is combined with hydrating Shea Butter to keep hair looking thick and shiny all day long. RRP £8.99
Since receiving these products, Kian has established a better skincare routine and his skin is noticeably clearer. The packaging is appealing to young adults and the scent is fresh and masculine.The perfect introduction to male grooming products!
The 31st State range is available from 31st–state.com. RRP from £5.99 to £15.99.