HD Metal Prints from Hello Canvas

Carnival Cruise

Do you have that perfect photograph that just screams that it needs to be on display.

I have photographs all over the house of the kids, so much so that I am running out of wall space, but on last years summer holiday we had the most beautiful photo taken of us that needed to be on the wall.

Last month Hello Canvas contacted me to ask if I would like to review their photo service and this was my opportunity to get my photo printed.

Carnival Cruise

Before now I have always had my photo’s on canvas but having seen an HD metal print, I knew that it would be the perfect for my photo.

HD Metal consists of a thin aluminium plate with a special coating on top. Hello Canvas then use a u­nique technique to apply the photo or image onto it. The result is a razor-sharp, ultra strong with a never seen before photo qua­li­ty.

Hello Canvas

The material we use is scratch-resistant and waterproof so it is per­fect for indoor or outdoor use. You can also choose a high-gloss version or a matt version.

HD Metal co­mes with a free hanging system and spacer for the wall which gives it more depth.

Hello Canvas

I couldn’t be more pleased with the picture and my photo really doesn’t do it justice. The colours are crisp and bright and everyone that comes into my house always comments on how nice it is.

Having just got back from this years holiday I now have other pictures I want to print and will certainly be getting HD Metal again. Use CANVAS30 at the checkout for 30% off too!

17 thoughts on “HD Metal Prints from Hello Canvas

1. Stephanie says:

What a great photo, and it’s so different to have it on that type of canvas.

2. lisa says:

Not seen anything like this before!

3. Sarah says:

what a clever idea. that’s a lovely picture of you all too

4. tots2travel says:

Great idea. The problem with digital photos is thousands of images that don’t really exist in the real world. Lovely picture by the way.

5. Emma says:

That’s such a lovely photo Kara!!

6. Hannah says:

Oh that’s a beautiful family photo! I need more up on my walls!

7. Claire says:

I have never heard of metal prints before. They look great. What a beautiful family photo Kara 🙂

8. Ana says:

What a beautiful family photo. It’s great that the material is scratch resistant x

9. Never heard of metal prints – it’s really good that it’s scratch resistant! x

10. Talya says:

I’ve not heard of Hello Canvas before but it looks great so I’m off to have a nosy on their site!

11. Helen says:

The quality is really impressive! I especially like that you can use the prints outside as well, a unique selling point 🙂

12. I’ve never heard of metal prints either. But this looks really fab! And yes, handy to use outdoors too 🙂 Lovely family photo btw.

13. We have one of these too and I am so impressed with the quality of the photo. The HD really makes it pop!

14. What an awesome idea, I’ve a few photo’s I’ve been wanting to transport to canvas for a while, I’m going check this out now.

15. Jon says:

Wow! the quality of that print is REALLY good. This would be ideal for some of our photos at home!

16. That’s really different Kara, I love it and what a gorgeous picture of you all. Mich x

17. Erica Price says:

I love the sharpness of the metal print. It works so well.