Saturday is Caption Day – 7th May 2016

Whitecliff

Hello and welcome to Saturday is Caption Day #satcap.

If you have not taken part before please come and join in. Simply find a funny / cheeky / captionable photo and upload it to your blog or instagram with a sentence or three about it. Then link it up with me below and visit the other people who link up and have a giggle as you come up with some humourous captions!

Callan was always the child that took visits to the park to the extreme. He would never just climb the climbing frame as it was meant to be climbed, but always insisted on getting on the very top. This week he came to see us on his day off from work and decided to take Sebby out to the park where Callan proved that despite being 18, he has not changed one little bit!!

Can you caption this photo?

Whitecliff

Loading InLinkz ...

8 thoughts on “Saturday is Caption Day – 7th May 2016

1. Kizzy says:

Not sure that’s the right way to ride it.
    Kizzy recently posted…Essential Spring CleaningMy Profile

2. Anna Nuttall says:

Hi there, how on earth did he get up there? What a daredevil. P.s: What font are you using for the comment box? I really like it. xx
    Anna Nuttall recently posted…10 Home Decor Design That Make Me Want To Move To The CountryMy Profile

3. Anna says:

omg he is fearless, i would never do that haha!!!
    “I believe i can fly” 🙂

4. Joanna says:

I’M rubbish at captioning your son looks such a daredevil.

5. Fi Ni Neachtain says:

I’m absolutely useless with captioning anything but I’m in serious awe of that playground!

6. DannyUK says:

“When I said ‘get as high as you can in the helicopter’, that wasn’t what I had in mind!”
    DannyUK recently posted…Spire Specialist Care Centre ChelmsfordMy Profile

7. Ha ha, this is brilliant… surely the only caption needed is the Mission Impossible theme tune?! “Dun dun… der der… Dun dun… der der… dun dun… der der… etc. etc.!”
    Little Pickle’s Mom recently posted…Setting myself a Labour ChallengeMy Profile

8. What a daredevil!! It would have to be something along the lines of ‘I believe I can fly…I believe I can touch the sky’ *sings in head*
    Baby Isabella recently posted…Summer is in the air!My Profile