Crocs for all the family!

Eliza

Crocs are a bit like marmite – they are shoes you either love or hate.

I am on the love side of them and all the kids own a pair which get used for trips to the beach and general summer wear as they are perfect to protect little feet from stones, they dry instantly if you take them into the water for a paddle and they are lightweight to tuck away in a bag.

I didn’t know they did wellies for both kids and adults and I was keen to try them.

Made from fully moulded from their infamous Croslite™ material the boots are super lightweight with cushioning and comfort. We received the Handle It kids’ rain boot for Eliza to review which are available in 6 bright colours with a waterproof build that keeps her puddle-jumping feet cozy and dry.

I thought the handles at the top were a genius idea for carrying them around, but they actually make pulling the boots on so much easier that she can actually do it herself plus they survived the puddle jump test and look great too.

Crocs Handle It Wellies

I was sent the Wellie Rain Boot in a shocking pink colour. They are made with the same  Croslite™ material as Eliza’s only have rubber outsole pods which helps improve traction and grip. I was surprised by how light and comfortable they are and will now become my staple for days out.

Crocs Tall Wellies

Isaac’s current wellies still fit him, so for him I chose the Star Wars™ special effects traditional croc, only they come with a twist – Watch the lightsaber elements around the front of the clog light up with every step. It glows a menacing red to match the Darth Vader™ design theme.

I ordered a size bigger than he needs so hopefully they will still fit him in the summer, although he is quite happy wearing them around the house as slippers.

Star Wars Crocs

I have to say I am very impressed with the Crocs range of wellies and shoes and will certainly be back for more when the kids out grow their current ones.

14 thoughts on “Crocs for all the family!

1. Trovecart says:

My nephew is going to be crazy, when he will see these star wars crocs. 😛

2. As soon as I saw the handles I also thought they would be great for putting them on! Wellies can be a challenge for little ones!
    Lucy Dorrington recently posted…At-Bristol, Where Science gets InterestingMy Profile

3. Noway do croc’s do wellies 😀
    Hayden has a pair of blue crocs idea for the garden – Need to get him wellies version too.
    Thanks so much for sharing hun
    Charlotte x
    Charlotte Braithwaite recently posted…The Joys of London Property Prices and That Dream OfficeMy Profile

4. Sonya Cisco says:

The handles on the wellies is SUCH a great idea – must get some for Syd.
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Milk and CookiesMy Profile

5. Mary Louise says:

You all look great in your new gear. I never realised crocs did wellies and will certainly keep an eye out for them. Those star wars crocs are amazing!!!
    Mary Louise recently posted…7 Tips On Making Your Home Festive This Holiday SeasonMy Profile

6. Erica Price says:

I didn’t know they did wellies either. H would happily live in crocs all summer (and beyond).
    Erica Price recently posted…Stunt Buggy ReviewMy Profile

7. I have always been firmly in the anti-crocs camp but with three littlies I am definitely starting to see their value and I have a feeling I will be investing in three pairs next summer!
    Bex @ The Mummy Adventure recently posted…Just the Two of usMy Profile

8. Jen says:

I am going to admit that I do not like them on Adults, but my boys have been wearing them, since they were tiny and they love them. They still wear them instead of slippers
    Jen recently posted…11 more Poppy crafts for Remembrance DayMy Profile

9. Sarah Bailey says:

I have to admit I didn’t know crocs did wellies and they are really quite cool looking! x
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Edom Body Butter: ReviewMy Profile

Crocs are definitely the marmite of the shoe world thats for sure! I really like the wellies, what a great place to have handles x
    Rachel recently posted…A Guide To Bespoke Engagement RingsMy Profile

11. Sonia says:

Bugs has the star wars crocs and loves them! He loves anything that lights up lol
    Sonia recently posted…Awesome Marvel Kids Games.My Profile

12. I am with you all the way – you can’t beat them for so many reasons – they are light to pack, easy to wash clean – the best travelling shoe for kids! Love that the wellies have handles – genius. My kids need new ones, I am going to look them up.
    Penny Alexander recently posted…A New Little Legacy: Pumpkin Picking in NottinghamMy Profile

13. Wellies with handles are a great idea for little ones. I have to say, I quite like Crocs on kids but not so much on adults!
    JuggleMum, Nadine Hill recently posted…BritMums Editor: My New JobMy Profile

14. Jaime Oliver says:

I am with you and adore crocs they are just so versatile for feet from beach to mud 🙂 we have the star wars ones for Joshua and adore them! .. I am after some of the pump style ones next
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Why Am I not Allowed To Hate Trick Or Treating?My Profile