New Puppy in my Pocket Collectibles

Puppy In My Pocket

Eliza loves her collectible toys and after a brief dalliance with Shopkins, has decided that it is Puppy In My Pocket that is her top choice.

Puppy In My Pocket from Flair has over 100 puppies to collect and I remember Abbey collecting them back in the 1990’s. I am kicking myself for getting rid of them now!

If puppies are not your thing, Kitty In My Pocket is also available to collect now and Jungle In My Pocket is coming later in the year.

Now Eliza can transport her favourite pups in the Dog Carrier (RRP: £4.99) which comes complete with two surprise pups to love and hold.

We were also sent an adorable Puppy In My Pocket Puppy Carrier Accessory Pack that comes with everything puppies need for a fun weekend adventure away!

Puppy In My Pocket

The eight piece set comes with 2 collectable pups, one puppy carrier, bed, blanket, double dish, a treat and a collector checklist!

There are three styles available to collect – pink, purple and teal each priced at £7.99

12 thoughts on “New Puppy in my Pocket Collectibles

1. Kerry norris says:

Kids love collectibles don’t they? My eldest would love these. They are rather cute x

2. tots2travel says:

Oh my goodness, what pampered pups. I can see children getting besotted with these.
    tots2travel recently posted…Family Fun in Scotland, Easter 2017My Profile

3. Aww these are adorable. My daughter use to collect these years ago. She still loves them 🙂
    clairejustine recently posted…International Day Of Happiness & Creative Mondays Blog Hop..My Profile

4. These are really cute, I think my little girl will be into these soon as she loves really small toys xx
    Newcastle Family Life recently posted…Beauty And The Beast Toys From Jakks Pacific ReviewMy Profile

5. I had something similar to puppy pockets when I was younger and it is great to see that they are still around, especially since they are so much fun x
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…How Music Got Me Through Some Dark S**tMy Profile

6. Little ones just love collecting cute animals don’t they? These look very appealing!
    Mellissa Williams recently posted…The White Lion Bar Review At The Avon Gorge Hotel, BristolMy Profile

7. Natalia says:

this is really cute and a way for children to learn how to love animals and take care of them 🙂

8. Lindsey says:

My daughter has really gotten in to this whole minature thing and I think she would love these cute little pups
    Lindsey recently posted…What A Butt Munch!My Profile

9. Oh I remember these from when I was a girl! I had no idea they were still going, my girls would go crazy for these!
    five little doves recently posted…Introducing Celebrating Mothers weekMy Profile

10. Kat says:

I loved little pets like those when I was a little girl. They are so cute! And the price is really all right for so many accessories:)
    Kat recently posted…How to get soft hair? Try homemade linseed gel!My Profile

11. I remember these too! My little girl would love these, she’s obsessed with putting toys in and out at the moment so she would be fascinated with the dog carrier! x
    Sophie’s Nursery recently posted…Tutora: Should I Hire a Tutor For My Primary Aged Child?My Profile

12. Jon says:

I can’t believe this toy is still going! I remember my sister having one of these many MANY years ago!