Teething is a painful, frustrating period of your baby’s life.
I swore by teething jewellery when mine were little as they were attractive to wear, convenient and helped stop the little ones pulling my hair.
The Sabai Baby Teething Necklace features soft, chewable silicone beads to soothe tender gums and distract baby from discomfort.
The necklace can be chilled beforehand for added relief from teething pain and the attractive multifaceted beads offer visual and tactile stimulation for your baby, aiding in sensory development and dexterity.
The silicone beads are free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex and other toxins and as Mum wears it around her neck, it is safe from the germs that traditional teethers collect when baby drops them on the floor.
With beads individually knotted on a durable cord, choking hazards are virtually eliminated in the unlikely event of breakage.
Thanks to Sabai Baby I have two teething necklace sets to giveaway. One orange & oatmeal design and one of their oval designs. Each necklace comes with a matching bracelet, gift bag (made with jute strings), tag and care leaflet.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 26th March 2017
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation