Silent Sunday – 5th February 2017

Chelsea

ChelseaOneDad3Girls

Silent Sunday with MummyConstant

Sunday Snap

14 thoughts on “Silent Sunday – 5th February 2017

1. Kerry Norris says:

Fab pic. You must’ve had pretty awesome seats x
    Kerry Norris recently posted…10 ways to keep fit when you can’t be botheredMy Profile

2. Clare says:

Great pics. Well if I could have any silent day sunday or not i would be greatful! There is always noise in our house !!

3. Bet that was a great match to watch, such colour in the photo too!

A great game to have watched I believe.
    Coombe Mill recently posted… North Cornwall with images from around the world.My Profile

5. Ness says:

You had a far better result than my trip to Bramall Lane yesterday!
    Ness recently posted…Sunday Snap – Winged FigureMy Profile

6. Anne says:

Great photo, I’ve never been to a huge stadium but I used to stand at the edge of a field to watch the local matches. I bet the atmosphere is electric.
    Anne recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 5th February 2017My Profile

7. Notmyyearoff says:

I was following some of this on Twitter and it sounds like it was a really tense match at times!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…And then there was sunshineMy Profile

8. Such an experience being in the stadium and watching a live match. I’m more of a rugby fan myself, but I love watching it in the Stadium rather than on the telly when I can!
    Welsh Cakes and Wellies recently posted…A Couples Get Away at the Greenway Hotel and Spa, CheltenhamMy Profile

9. Cathy Glynn says:

What an awesome sight. I haven’t been to a match since the boys grew up and left home. I do miss it sometimes x
    Cathy Glynn recently posted…5 Natural Remedies for Healthy HairMy Profile

10. Susan Mann says:

Wow what an exciting photo. Incredible and lots of fun xx
    Susan Mann recently posted…Spinning Dresses And Pretty Skies – Our Weekly Photos Week 6My Profile

11. Very exciting! I bet you’re loving the Premier League season this time around.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 5.2.15My Profile

12. Photalife says:

Great photo, and a brilliant result.

Photalife recently posted…Macphun Luminar Photo Editing #3My Profile

13. Oh wow! I bet the atmosphere there was awesome. Looks photo
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…Family Night at Pizza Express Royal Leamington Spa @PizzaExpressMy Profile

14. Great photo. I’m not a fan of football myself but it’s always a great atmosphere when I’ve been to a game x #MySundayPhoto
    Sharon powell recently posted…Silent Sunday My Profile