New Secret Spy Adventure Cards Sneak their way into packs of BEAR Yoyos

Bear Nibbles

Even the sneakiest of sleuths couldn’t have uncovered this secret!

Now, inside packs of BEAR Yoyos are new top-secret spy cards!!

Are your cubs ready to accompany Agents BEAR and Mole on this top-secret spy adventure? Their mission, should they choose to accept it, is to save the world from the evil clutches of CLAW and his crooked crew of villains.

Bear Mission

Isaac has joined the spy adventure and is already practicing his code cracking and secret sleuthing by finding and collecting all 65 cards to help put the baddies behind bars. You can even send off for your very own spy kit and stickers, just like Isaac’s, to help your cubs on their way.

spy

BEAR Yoyos are a great way to get your cubs munching their way to 5-a-day. Free from added sugar, concentrates and naturally full of fibre, these fruity rolls are perfect for little ones.

Bear Yoyos

As Agent BEAR likes things as nature intended, there is no need to worry about the nasties as BEAR Yoyos contain absolutely no added nonsense!

Bear Yoyos are available in a range of recipes; Strawberry, Apple, Blackcurrant, Mango, Raspberry and Pineapple which are perfect to take on a family day out, pop into a lunchbox or for your cubs to take on their latest secret missions!

Having a spy in the house isn’t easy, apparently I need to be fingerprinted next…………tbc

14 thoughts on “New Secret Spy Adventure Cards Sneak their way into packs of BEAR Yoyos

1. Sonia says:

Boo & Bugs absolutely love BEAR Yoyos, I’m quite partial to them too x
    Sonia recently posted…mifold – the Grab-and-Go BoosterMy Profile

2. Jenni says:

He looks like a fantastic spy!x

3. I am looking for yummy lunch box ideas so this post came in so handy.

4. Kerry Norris says:

He looks fab all dressed up. What a great thing to encourage kids to do x
    Kerry Norris recently posted…To the Mum with PND – You are not aloneMy Profile

5. Oh my goodness! This is fab!!!!! I think my foster brothers would love this… On the hunt for Bear Yoyos today!
    Holly (Little Pickle’s Mom) recently posted…Are these my Bad Parenting Habits?My Profile

6. Lindsey says:

Such a cutie and a brillant spy to boot.
    Lindsey recently posted…Self Love MINTD EditionMy Profile

7. Nadine says:

Oh how sweet! This is a lovely idea to encourage children. I used to love collecting things when I was younger so I would have been in my element. Especially as I enjoy snacking on Bear Yoyos.
    Nadine recently posted…January Round-UpMy Profile

8. Kat says:

Thank you for your investigation, Little Poirot. It’s fantastic that Bear Yoyos don’t contain nasty ingredients! They are very tasty as well. I know because I eat them very often:)
    Kat recently posted…Garnier Ultimate Blends- conditioners review. Worth trying?My Profile

9. Clair says:

These sound yum – is there an age limit on who can eat them haha?! Will have a look out on my next food shop.

10. Jen says:

My son loves “Bear fruit” as he calls them. The card is all part of the fun. Love it.

11. This sounds great! Sophie is still too young for the activity cards, but we will certainly be stockpiling them for when she’s older 😀 x

12. Sabina green says:

Beanie Boy loves Bear Yoyos and always asks “are these the ones with the spy cards” whenever I pick up a pack in the supermarket, win-win 🙂
    Sabina green recently posted…15 ways to maintain a healthy weightMy Profile

13. Mary Louise says:

Cutest spy ever!! We are a fan of yoyo bears here and use them as a treat for after sports clubs. It’s a good pick me up until dinner time!
    Mary Louise recently posted…How To Make Bird Cakes At Home Using Suet Or LardMy Profile