Little Live Pet Hedgehogs Review

Little Live Pets

Back in April last year we invited a new kind of pet into the house.

One that didn’t leave deposits around the house; One that didn’t escape and hide in places that are almost impossible to get to; One that didn’t cost any extra money on food, toys and essentials other than the initial outlay, the next best thing to a real life pet – a Little Live Pet Mouse family.

The mouse family has been living happily in Eliza’s room since, with the occasional visit downstairs where they race around and find themselves under the sofa’s. Thankfully they are far easier to catch than the real thing and now they have a new friend to add to the ranks.

Hedgehogs are one of my favourite creatures and we feed one that lives in the park behind our house, although we don’t see him as often as we would like. Now we have our very own Little Live Pets Hedgehog to look after.

There are four Little Live Pet Hedgehogs in the collection, Snowbie who is blue, Princess Pickles who is pink, Shy Sky who is purple and Sally Seeds who is green. Each are cute n’ fun all rolled into one! Touch their nose and they roll into a ball! Watch them hide away then pop out their head and continue to play! They’ve rolled into town and they love to explore!

Little Live Pets

The Little Live Pets Lil’ Hedgehog House is the perfect home for your pet hedgehog. Put your hedgehog in the elevator to ride to the top of the play set then watch them roll down the slide!

Eliza adores her Little Live Pets Hedgehog and will sit watching it run around and make it curl up into a ball for ages. We just need to collect the others now too.

14 thoughts on “Little Live Pet Hedgehogs Review

1. Alina says:

What a great way to teach children about pets… without the real hassle of you needing to clean up and look after them. it’s great that you can just put them away when they get bored of it too and not have to see if for a few weeks 😉

2. Kerry Norris says:

I’ve not seen these before. I think my daughter would love one. Love how colourful they are x
    Kerry Norris recently posted…10 ways to keep fit when you can’t be botheredMy Profile

3. These look like crazy critters and love the way they jiggle around!
    Baby Isabella recently posted…Our Toy Fair 2017 ExperienceMy Profile

4. How awesome are these? I would have loved one of these myself haha 🙂 x

5. My kids would love one of these. Sounds like a great toy.

6. Linda Hobbis says:

Well, I guess they’re easier to look after than a hamster, although ironically more expensive. Still, no mucking out the cage – bonus!
    Linda Hobbis recently posted…Advice for a Busy Mum – Make Some Time to Focus on YouMy Profile

7. Definitely better than having a live hedgehog running around! They are quicker than you think

8. Angela Key Milnes says:

I haven’t heard of this before but It really looks interesting for me, Glad that you share this with us

9. Anosa says:

Never seen one like this before and i think its cute! Would share this to some friends and im sure their kids would like it!

10. Hehe, this is so sweet. I had never seen one of thee before. It looks like fun 🙂

11. Tereza says:

Oh my god this is the coolest thing in the world – why were there no toys like this when I was a kid!! x

12. Jo says:

These look great! Not heard of them before. I’m guessing they help children learn to look after and care for things? Much more advanced than the tamagotchis from my era!
    Jo recently posted…4 Signs That You’re Obsessed With Fitness!My Profile

13. I love how interactive these live pets are and I can think of quite a few kids who would put these hedgehogs on their present list x
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…Faded Spring Goes Speed DatingMy Profile

14. Talya says:

Oh this is adorable – what a lovely idea my daughter would absolutely love one of these. Off to investigate further!
    Talya recently posted…10 common misconceptions made about mumsMy Profile