Unibox – a subscription care package box for university students

Unibox

I don’t know about you but I love receiving things through the post.

Not bills, obviously, but it is always a little bit excited getting a package addressed to me from the postman.

Now imagine you have just left home and are away from family and friends at university, college or even a new job.

Introducing The Unibox – a subscription care package box for university students or just students away from home.

The idea came from founder Daphnee, as her and her siblings, who were all studying away from home, often received a little surprise from their mother wanting to let them know she was there for them and remind us to take care of ourselves.

Their mum didn’t know what to send, what we might like or need and neither did she have much money or time to spare, but they all loved the idea of receiving a regular parcel full of little surprises.

With The Unibox parents and loved ones subscribe and they send a monthly parcel with wholesome treats, useful and fun items, helpful/motivational content which helps promote a wholesome lifestyle and wellbeing, topped off with a handwritten message.

What is even better is that they still have January boxes available and everyone can get one for free until they run out, so order yours today by subscribing here.

Like any parent whose children have flown the nest, I do worry about whether they are eating properly, looking after themselves and generally coping with “adulting” so I was excited to get a box for Callan, who has recently moved home and is fending for himself.

The Unibox

Each box is priced at £24.99, however if your order your subscription in advance you do get a small discount. January’s box retail value was over £45 and contained:

Callan was pleased with all the contents and I know it is all stuff that he will use, even though he won’t buy it for himself.

It’s first come first served until the 15th of Jan or when we sell out to get your free Unibox, so order yours today!!

14 thoughts on “Unibox – a subscription care package box for university students

1. Angela Key Milnes says:

What a great idea and I love this Subscription box, I want to receive a package like this

2. Grant R says:

Our eldest is talking about leaving home to go to a student flat later this year. I’ll bear this in mind for her (although she’s talking about coming home every weekend to steal food and get her laundry done. Dream on!)
    Grant R recently posted…Music I Made – #01 – WinterMy Profile

3. Jenni says:

This is an ace idea, never mind students, this would be perfect for my 28 year old brother that has just moved out of my parents!x

4. Jon says:

GENIUS idea this. Could have really done with this when I Was at Uni instead of having to drag myself down to the local Tesco to get supplies.

5. Sophie says:

Oh these look great! I love getting care packages in the post and these look like a great selection of goodies!
    Sophie recently posted…THE BEST SPIRITUAL SHOPS IN LONDONMy Profile

6. Emma says:

It’s a cute idea for new university students who are perhaps missing home. I’m not sure how much of it I would have actually used when I was a student though and for the price I’m not sure I would have subscribed to it.
    Emma recently posted…** Moving to the big leagues – Bear gets a buggy board (in collaboration with Quinny) **My Profile

7. Candace says:

Sounds like a great idea. I had similar packages sent from home when I was a student and they were always appreciated
    Candace recently posted…Twelve Life Goals For 2017My Profile

8. rachel says:

This is such a good Idea and I love the sound of the room spray x
    rachel recently posted…You Beauty Advent Calendar – What was inside!My Profile

9. What a great idea and its always nice to receive care packages when theyre living away from home!

10. What a great idea and its always nice to receive care packages when theyre living away from home!

11. this sounds like a great idea. I love the subscription boxes that are out at the moment x
    Sarah – let them be small recently posted…Five Books to get little ones interactingMy Profile

12. I think this is a great idea. It must be really daunting to be away from home for the first time. Receiving this is great and lets them know they are still being looked after.
    Lisa Backsnbumps recently posted…Going back to workMy Profile

13. Always so nice to receive a parcel in the post – these are a lovely idea. A great way to show that you are still thinking of them when they are away from home 🙂
    Welsh Cakes and Wellies recently posted…Beautiful Bryngarw ParkMy Profile

14. Talya says:

What a lovely idea and a nice surprise to receive for those at uni. I wish I had been on the receiving end of one of these when I was at uni!
    Talya recently posted…Would you ever allow your partner to donate sperm?My Profile