Marvel Universe LIVE – Super Heroes Assemble

Spiderman

Marvel families unite!

For the first time ever, iconic Marvel Super Heroes and villains has been brought to life in a spectacular live action family arena show and we were invited to watch it at the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham.

We went from singing and dancing along to Disney On Ice Frozen the day before to whooping and cheering for our favourite superheroes the next day at Marvel Superheroes Live.

It was really like they had stepped out of the silver screen onto the stage. Our favourite Marvel Super Heroes were all there, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and more, as they battle Loki and Marvel’s most sinister villains in a live, action-packed arena performance for the whole family.

The story begins with bang and Thor arriving in style with pyrotechnics and smoke before we are introduced to his evil brother Loki who plans to take over the world. Meanwhile, Tony Stark is bored and phoning all his superhero friends to find out what they are doing.

Marvel Universe Live

The superheroes get wind of Loki’s plans to rule the world with a Cosmic Cube after he kidnaps X-Men Storm, Cyclops and Wolverine,  followed by Nick Fury and they come together to rescue them, piece together their own Cosmic Cube that had been destroyed by Thor and scattered all over the world and defeat him.

Marvel Universe Live

Of course, things don’t always go to plan and some of our favourite baddies had got hold of pieces of the Cosmic Cube, including Green Goblin, Madam Hydra, the Sinister Six, Lizard, Rhino, Red Skull, Electro, Dr Octopus and more.

Marvel Universe Live

It has been hailed as the most technically advanced live show ever, and I can see why with cutting-edge special effects, pyrotechnics, aerial stunts, martial arts, motorcycles and more.

Marvel Universe Live The set includes innovative lighting design, transformative 3D projection, 21 projectors, the largest flying system ever used for a live arena tour which saw characters flying, swinging and appearing from nowhere and the debut of a new Spotlight Tracking System which keeps your focused on the action at all times.

Marvel Universe Live

It was a rip-roaring ride which the kids (and Hubby) adored. If you have a Marvel loving family, or kids that love live action, then this is the show for you.

The tour is heading off to Europe soon, but still has dates in the UK in December and January at Birmingham, Belfast, Manchester and Glasgow, see www.marveluniverselive.com/uk/tours-tickets for tickets.

14 thoughts on “Marvel Universe LIVE – Super Heroes Assemble

1. Emma Raphael says:

It’s so nice to hear of something that will appeal to boys as well as girls. There are too many girly fairy things about when it comes to big shows like this, and I often feel sorry for my 9 year old as he isn’t really interested! I know he would love this though! 😀
    Emma Raphael recently posted…Sunday Photo – Best Dressed…My Profile

2. Louise says:

We saw this in Nottingham and it was amazing. The stunts are awesome and we were mesmerised!

3. Sonia says:

We really wanted to go and watch this but I couldn’t afford this year! It looks awesome x
    Sonia recently posted…Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry PotterMy Profile

4. Ickle Pickle says:

Oh WOW! I would so love to take my boys to see this – they are both Marvel crazy! Kaz x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted…Our Weekly Photo #49 #50My Profile

5. Kerry Norris says:

Looks fantastic. Love the pic of spiderman that you’ve captured
    Kerry Norris recently posted…The Christmas Blogger Interview – TwinderelmoMy Profile

6. Alan Hooper says:

We’d been to see frozen earlier in the year and saw the advert for this coming soon. And it did look amazing. Even though our girls haven;t really bit into the super hero thing. I’m sure dragging them along would be worth it to hide an excited dad!

7. I think my husband would enjoy this never mind the kids ha ha

8. Candace says:

This looks so much fun. Glad that you all enjoyed it
    Candace recently posted…Merry Christmas 2016My Profile

9. This looks amazing! Tigger would love this, I must see if there are any shows next year
    Sarah | Boo Roo and Tigger Too recently posted…The middle of nowhere #IWouldMissMy Profile

10. Wow the lighting looks absolutely amazing! I didn’t know there was a live show of this!
    Jemma@thimbleandtwig.com recently posted…A Visit from the Kindness Elves! Ideas for using the Kindness ElvesMy Profile

11. Grant R says:

I didn’t even know there was a live show. I happen to know a few kids that would love this!
    Grant R recently posted…My Billionaire Christmas Wist ListMy Profile

12. The boys love Marvel. I’ve got some friends that have been and they said it was an amazing day out. Glad you all had a good time.
    Lisa Backsnbumps recently posted…Star Wars IdentitiesMy Profile

13. Sabina Green says:

We are a big Marvel family and would love to see this it looks amazing. I shall have to see when it is coming to am arena near us.
    Sabina Green recently posted…The Magic of Christmas when they still believeMy Profile

14. Notmyyearoff says:

It looks so good. I’m pretty sure I bought tickets for this for January and just cannot find them. Argh! Going to have to turn the house upside down soon!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Waiting for this time next weekMy Profile