Silent Sunday – 27th November 2016

Paultons Park

Paultons Park

OneDad3Girls

Silent Sunday with MummyConstant

Sunday Snap

12 thoughts on “Silent Sunday – 27th November 2016

1. ah so cute! and colourful. I just adore Xmas trees and lights.

2. bettyl - NZ says:

This is a fun Christmas shot!
    bettyl – NZ recently posted…Ocean favoritesMy Profile

3. Ickle Pickle says:

Ooooh such a magical photo – we can’t wait for Christmas. Kaz x

Ooh look it is Rudolph looking all festive ready for his big night!
    Rachel recently posted…Hylamide High Efficiency CleanerMy Profile

5. Beautiful Christmas colours! I want to visit more grottos this Christmas!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays… recently posted…Autumn UpdateMy Profile

6. I love Rudolf, he’s go to be one of my favourite characters from Christmas. was this from a play?
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…24 Hours In Amsterdam #AccorHotels24hrs @AccorHotelsMy Profile

7. Ness says:

I hope Rudolf isn’t stuck on the roof as Santa is going to need him soon!
    Ness recently posted…Sunday Snap – The MonumentMy Profile

That looks straight out of a Christmas movie! Beautiful and the twinkle lights are perfect.
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Storm Angus Pushes Autumn into Winter.My Profile

9. Kim Carberry says:

Ohh! Very festive! I do love this time of year x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Cake! #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. Photalife says:

I love all the festive colours. Was this at a grotto?

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Brighton PavilionMy Profile

11. So cute, can’t beat Christmas! x
    Emily and Indiana recently posted…My Sunday Photo | Turning Three {27.11.2016}My Profile

12. That’s lovely and colourful! Is it a grotto or a Christmas show?
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 27.11.16My Profile