I have been absent from Project 366 for a couple of weeks as two weekend away really threw my blog plans.
We started week 37 with a visit to the Tower of London where we got to see the crown jewels, explore the tower and meet the infamous Beefeaters.
Even though it is officially Autumn the weather has been glorious and the kids still wearing shorts and t-shirts. The week was mainly filled with school runs and on Tuesday, Isaac came home with the Head Teachers award for outstanding work.
On Wednedsay I attended a Drivers Awareness Course whilst Hubby took the kids swimming and on Thursday I had Eliza home poorly from school – there goes her 100% attendance already.
On Saturday I made the long trek to Manchester to help Laura with BlogOn and went out for a meal and drinks with some of the attendees, before the main event on Sunday.
Week 38 started with BlogOn and it was a brilliant day, packed full of useful information, meeting friends, old and new and of course wine (and gin). I am not sure many got the irony of my jumper but at least they knew who I was.
I returned home with a couple more Carnival bears to add to our collection, much to the kids delight. Tuesday was a dreary day and the first proper day of Autumn.
Wednesday saw me heading to London to meet up with my fellow Carnival Mums for a thank you lunch with the team. Thank goodness I took the train as Champagne was flowing.
By Friday it was time to head to Cornwall for another weekend break and on Saturday we headed to the kids favourite Springfields Farm and Pony Centre.
261. Meeting a Beefeater at the Tower of London
262. Scooting home from school
263. Celebrating a Head Teachers award
264. Dropping the kids off at the pool
265. Poorly Eliza but getting some fresh air to pick Sebby up from pre-school
266. Flying his new airhogs toy
267. Alice showing us her moves
268. Fun at BlogOn
269. Finally peace as they all have their own Carnival Bear
270. Poor horse getting soaked
271. Ring for Champagne? Oh go on then!
272. Chill out time
273. Swinging fun
274. Racing down the slide at Springfields