Exploring #SpookySeas at Weymouth Sealife Centre

Spooky Seas at Weymouth

Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park has turned the spotlight on scary critters of the deep this Halloween.

As well as meeting creepy spider crabs, batfish, ghost knifefish and other appropriately named creatures, we got to find lettered pumpkins that told us that humans who are the real monsters! (Sssshhhh I may have given you the answer to the challenge there).

The Park’s special package of fright-fest’ entertainment is on now until Sunday 30th October and also highlights the horrors that pollution, over-fishing and other human follies are inflicting on the marine world.

spooky-seas

Of course there is lots of fishy fun too, plus spooky fact finding, lantern making, scary crafts and fancy dress.

Spooky Seas at Weymouth Sealife Centre

For a small extra charge (£3 pp), you can meet Weymouth Sealife Centre’s resident witch, Zelda.

Hubble bubble toil and trouble……. enter the Enchanted Cabin set among the Wetlands, where you get to find the ingredients to help Zelda make spooky and ghoulish potions to help cure her sister from a terrible illness, before she makes you your very own potion to take away. What potion would you choose?

spooky-seas-

Once you have drunk your magic slushy potion, you are brave enough enjoy the rest of the park including some scary and not so scary rides!

Exploring #SpookySeas at Weymouth Sealife Centre

Separate tickets apply for the magical experience with Zelda and to secure your place at the cauldron, book now at sealifeweymouth.com

22 thoughts on “Exploring #SpookySeas at Weymouth Sealife Centre

1. Charly Dove says:

What a fabulous place to visit Kara, sounds like there is a superb mix at the Weymouth Sealife centre. We must go and have a nose once we’ve got to all the places locally. We’re so lucky there is so much to see between us. Hope you’re all good x

2. This sea life centre looks a lot of fun, and I love all these spooky goings on. we would definitely visit if we lived closed
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…Drayton Manor Fireworks Star Wars Spectacular Review @DraytonManor #fireworksMy Profile

3. Lilinha says:

Seems like you had such a spooktacular time! 🙂
    Lilinha recently posted…Spooktacular and Convenient Halloweeen Kids Party FoodMy Profile

4. Evelina says:

Looks like kids really loved it!
    Evelina recently posted…A Day In MonacoMy Profile

5. Sonia says:

Oh it looks fab there, my kids would love to make potions x
    Sonia recently posted…Christmas Gift Guide 2016: Advent CalendarsMy Profile

6. Olive wouldn’t drink her slushy as she thought it would turn her into an adult!!!
    Haha!
    Joanne Dewberry recently posted…Spooky Seas | Weymouth Sealife CentreMy Profile

This really does look like so much fun and I am jealous that you got to make potions!
    Rachel recently posted…Eye creams for Winter!My Profile

8. I love all the little added extras attractions create on holidays!!! What a super fun day out! I haven’t been to Weymouth since I was small, I really want to go back. x
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…3 DAYS IN FLORENCEMy Profile

9. Fi Ni Neachtain says:

Looks like so much fun, a great Halloween themed day out for the little ones 🙂

10. Yvonne says:

This looks like so much fun. I love that you got to make potions. xx

11. Louise says:

What a brilliant day out – I would love to visit Weymouth and will definitely pay a visit here. Merlin attractions always get the details right!
    Louise recently posted…Comment on Time out at Tattershall! @awayresorts #tattershalllakes #lincolnshire by Jen WalshawMy Profile

12. This sounds like a perfect family day out destination. Bet you had a good time.

13. Oh this looks like great fun – my son would love the idea of batfish too!

14. It looks like there is so much to do there. I love that they have made it special for Halloween, my little ones would love this x
    Newcastle Family Life recently posted…Kids Parcel ReviewMy Profile

15. Laura dove says:

This looks fab!! We are a long way from Weymouth but we visited in the summer, just a shame we can’t get there for Halloween!
    Laura dove recently posted…Rainbow week, Day 2: Stickerscape wall stickers review and giveaway, featuring Emma VallisMy Profile

16. Jen says:

Oh that looks like it was a great time out for the kids. I love the drinks and slant that was put on things.

17. This looks like a really fun place to visit. I love the Halloween theme and the interaction of making potions x
    Jayne @ Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs recently posted…DIY Witches Cauldron Halloween CraftMy Profile

18. That looks so much fun. We haven’t been to Weymouth since last summer, would love to visit again, especially since T enjoyed it so much.
    Dean of Little Steps recently posted…Halloween Disco 2016My Profile

19. Cathy Glynn says:

It definitely looks like a lot of fun. We really enjoy the quizzes as we walk round x
    Cathy Glynn recently posted…An Adventure in Mexico #WhatsYourAdventureMy Profile

20. Hehe this looks like lots of fun. We love anything to do with Halloween!! Looks like a great time 🙂

21. Sarah Ebner says:

This sounds just perfect for Halloween and half-term and fun for the adults as well as the kids!
    Sarah Ebner recently posted…Cycling over the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco (by Lucy)My Profile

22. Ohh I had no idea they had rides outside for the kids, that adds to the fun. It looks great. Mich x
    Michelle Twin Mum recently posted…Desenio – Kitting our House out with Gorgeous PrintsMy Profile