Crealy Adventure Park Devon

Crealy

At the end of July we went on a Glamping break at Crealy Meadows and the kids couldn’t wait to explore Crealy Adventure Park.

Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park is an award-winning family attraction located near Exeter. The Park has over 60 rides and attractions set in over 100 acres of Devon countryside, including Animal Land which houses around 100 animals including Meerkats, Alpaca’s, ponies and sheep.

Crealy

The park is mainly aimed at young children although it does have a couple of bigger rides for older guests including Twister, Tidal Wave and Vortex.

Crealy Adventure Park

I have to admit that I found the park rather tired and dated, although it was spotlessly clean. The majority of the rides were like those you would find at a fairground with the carousel, swings and the Safari Train but the kids adored the Dinosaur Safari.

Crealy Adventure Park

We were lucky enough to have some good weather and the kids couldn’t wait to try the Splash Park and Isaac got us soaked as he rode the Aqua Blasters – we did get him back using water pistols from the side of the fence though.

Crealy Adventure Park

The park itself doesn’t have much shade, however if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle, the Wilderness was the kids favourite part of the park with challenging climbing frames and bridges to negotiate over the stream whilst spotting wildlife.

Crealy Adventure Park

If the weather was bad there is a huge soft play area for the kids to explore and some indoor rides for little ones in Atlantis, including a tiny rollercoaster, teacups and submarine ride.

Crealy Devon

Crealy also provides entertainment sporadically through the day and whilst not polished like you would see at Legoland, it was good fun to watch, with some rather amusing mistakes and ad-libs from the Crealy Show Team.

Crealy Adventure Park

As we were staying on site we also had access to the park in the evening, where they opened the soft play and restaurant so we could eat there, rather than cooking in our tent. The kids loved the entertainment and happily danced their socks of at the disco and joined in with some fun games, with both Eliza and Isaac winning their respective games.

Ticket prices vary depending on the time of year you visit and cost from £5.95 out of season up to £19.95 at the height of the season. Children under 92cm are free and you make a good saving by booking online, PLUS, all online tickets entitle you to return for FREE for the next 6 days which is a real bonus if you are staying locally.

Whilst the park did not ‘wow’ me, the kids had a great time and it is very reasonably priced compared to the bigger theme parks and is well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

19 thoughts on “Crealy Adventure Park Devon

1. Cory Doulani says:

During our May half term holiday this year, we spent two fun-filled days at Crealy adventure park with our 2 year old and 4 year old. We all had a great time, so I thought I would share our experience! We didn t have to wait too long for our tickets, there were several ticket booths open, and once you had your ticket you could go straight through the turnstiles.

2. Melody says:

Wow! Looks like a wonderful day out. We are in Devon but we haven’t been there yet. lol xx
    #countrykids

3. Steph says:

Oh this looks like so much fun for little ones! 🙂 x #countrykids

4. Sonya Cisco says:

I think it is a lovely place for younger kids – but not so much for my bigger ones to do. Must take Syd – he hasnt been yet and is at just the right age!
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Pitch Village at Camp Bestival ReviewMy Profile

5. karen says:

Looks like a lot of fun and a great day out #countrykids

6. Stephen says:

This looks brilliant, I would probably be found watching the Meerkats for most of the day!

7. Looks like an amazing place. So complete too and how nice that they are open at nights! Exeter is not that far from us and this is definitely a new entry on our bucket list! #countrykids
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…JumpMy Profile

8. Erin Vincent says:

This sounds like a fun place to visit if you can’t make it to Legoland. Love the pictures. Everyone looks like they enjoyed themselves. #Countrykids

9. We’re off to Crealy this summer and I can’t wait. I’ve visited a couple of times before and the cleanliness is something I’ve noticed too. My girls are a bit younger than your kids so I’m hoping there will still be plenty for them to do. They’ve both enjoyed the soft play and farm before #countrykids
    Claire at Tin Box Traveller recently posted…Going places pushchairs only dare with a Rockin’ Baby slingMy Profile

10. They look like my sort of rides! I think we may have been to the one in Cornwall in the past…the name sounds very familiar! #countrykids

I’ve nvever been to Devon Crealy, I believe it is bigger than the Cornwall one, though that has just sold out to Legoland so I’m expecting some exciting upgrades here now. I can imagine the whole thing being a bit tired and tame after Legoland, but still a great day out on holiday with younger kids. Mine would still jump at a chance to go to Crealy now. The slip ups in the show made me smile, that sounds very like the shows at the Cornwall one, the kids never minded but they were blown away by the Leoland equivalent.

Thank you for sharing with me at #CountryKids
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Goat Carrying Like Babes In ArmsMy Profile

12. Oh it looks so much better than the one we have here in Cornwall. I don’t think we have a splash zone here. You guys are lucky the weather was good, though to be fair, it’s been great since Wednesday 🙂 #countrykids
    Dean of Little Steps recently posted…Word of the Week: PanicMy Profile

13. Lisa says:

A stones throw away from where we live. We’ve had passes for Crealy for ages and used to go a lot. Glad you enjoyed it x

14. It’s funny how the kids don’t notice the same things that we do, I often think that certain attractions are a bit lacking, but the kids still have a blast!
    Niki – Play & Learn Every Day recently posted…Our Walk to School Map CollageMy Profile

15. Ickle Pickle says:

We loved it here, it was a great day out. The glamping was brilliant too 🙂 Kaz x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted…Hand Print Art with Johnson’s WipesMy Profile

16. anna nuttall says:

This look such a fun day out! I’d be on the water ride – love them. xx

17. Emma says:

Looks like such a fun day!

18. I have to admit I prefer the smaller and more basic rides – I’m no daredevil! Quite often it is difficult to get round a park in one day so onsite accommodation is a good idea.
    nessjibberjabberuk recently posted…Finance Fridays – How safe are Contactless cards?My Profile

19. Sounds like a good thing to have on a glamping park for a bit of extra entertainment for the kids 🙂
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays… recently posted…L’Occitane Bloggers Event, LeicesterMy Profile