Derwent have the perfect gift for a creative Mother’s Day!
They’ve recently launched their colouring book, Unwind in the Wilds, which is perfect for relaxing after a tough day at work, a long day shopping or just great to complete for fun.
Full of illustrations by artist Sarah Taylor and printed on 150gm acid-free paper, Unwind in the Wilds is the perfect companion for those long winter nights.
The book comes complete with a selection of Derwent’s Coloursoft Pencils for you to blend and create your own vivid colours.
Thanks to Derwent I have an Unwind in the Wilds colouring book to give away to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 28th February 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Check out my other giveaways here
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/wilds-adult-colouring-book#sthash.X9tLrxbK.dpuf