Last year I helped organise and run my first ever Blog On conference and it was an experience I thoroughly enjoyed (apart from running up and down my mum’s stairs ferrying goody bags to mine and Laura’s cars).
Blog conferences are great and I have to say Blog On is the most relaxed one I have been to and everyone was so friendly, however, I did spend a lot of time trying to put names / twitter handles to faces and I am pretty sure I muddled a few people up in the process. I promise I wasn’t staring at any boobs, I was in fact just trying to read your name badge!
It is also far too easy to gravitate towards people you know at these conferences and I know that it can appear cliquey, but I think we all need that bit of reassurance of a friendly face.
So, at Laura’s suggestion, we want to get to know you before Blog On on 1st May and have devised a series of ice breaker questions for you to answer on your blog and link your post below.
- Share a recent picture of you (if you are an anonymous blog, a drawing is fine)
- If you had to describe yourself in three words…….
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
- What was your favourite TV program as a child?
- Something interesting you might not know about me is . . .
- What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
- What was your biggest fashion faux pas?
- What are you pet peeves?
- Who would be your 3 perfect dinner party guests (dead or alive) and why?
- If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would play the part of you?
- If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be?
- Name a famous person you have met
- Which social media platform best describes your personality and why?
- What picture do you have on lock screen on your phone / computer?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What period of time from the past would you most like to have lived?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite tipple?
- If you had a magic lamp and a Genie, what would be your three wishes