Sebastian is now two and I am at the stage of wanting a handbag back, but still needing to take some of the paraphernalia that comes with owning a toddler like nappies, wipes and a change of clothes.
This time last year I reviewed the stunning Storksak Catherine Bag and loved its relaxed slouchy style and gentle contrasting colours. It was still a practical changing bag but it looked like an ordinary handbag – even my eldest daughter tried to have it off me!
The fabulous team at Storksak have now offered me the Kay Changing Bag and a Storksak Organics set, a beautiful collection of natural and organic bath and skincare products specifically created to pamper your baby and make bath-time fun, to giveaway to one lucky reader. Bag in the colour of the winners choice.
The fashion-forward update of the classic Kate changing bag, the Kay bag has a stylish design trimmed with contrasting real leather design features that makes it stand out from the crowd. It comes in three colours, Navy, Crosshatch Navy and Grey.
Of course it is a Storksak so is practical too and has five outer pockets and seven inner compartments to store all those baby and toddler essentials, including a zipped pocket for valuables. Probably one of my favourite features of a Storksak bag is the patented integrated stroller strap which makes it easy to attach to the buggy. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap so you can wear it just like you would a handbag too.
The Kay bag also coms with a Thermo-insulated FAB bag, which keeps food and drink warm or cool for up to four hours, an essential padded changing mat and is all completely wipe clean inside and out!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 6th March 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Check out my other giveaways here
See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-kay-changing-bag-and-organics-set-worth-over-%C2%A3100#sthash.zeTurh4P.dpuf