Petit Bateau is a luxury French brand who specialise in children’s clothing made from good quality cotton for children aged newborn right through to adults.
Specialising in comfortable fabrics, classic underwear and simple t-shirts Petit Bateau have become the benchmark of a multigenerational brand for babies, children, men and women around the world. Beautiful materials and impeccable cuts last season after season and accompany us through life from childhood to adulthood. In fact Kian and Isaac were both Christened in classic items from their clothing range.
Anyone who has seen my wardrobe will know that I love breton stripes and no-one does it better than Petit Bateaux and because of their commitment to make clothes that are practical and hardwearing. It is not all about the stripe either as they make some gorgeous brightly coloured raincoats to brighten up a dreary day.
My regular readers will know that I love a good giveaway and on the Petit Bateau facebook page you could be one of ten winners to receive a £100 voucher to spend at Petit Bateau in their latest Facebook promotion.
To celebrate these fabulous giveaways, Petit Bateau have offered me a Trunki containing £25 worth of children’s products (please note, these products aren’t from Petit Bateau) to give away to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 18th February 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Subscribe to the newsletter
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Check out my other giveaways here
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-trunki-filled-%C2%A325-childrens-goodies#sthash.NXPUDuQ3.dpuf