Greentom Upp Classic Eco Stroller Review

Greentom stroller

Greentom is an eco-stroller and is designed for the future in every possible way! It is produced to be 100% sustainable and is also beautiful to look at and we were lucky enough to be sent one to review.

Sebastian is now 2 and going through the stage where he wants to walk everywhere, however his little legs do get tired and we still rely on a buggy for full days out.

Unlike most buggy’s it arrived already assembled, apart from attaching the hood and front bumper bar which took me seconds to pop into place. The thing that struck me first was just how light the unit was, although I did struggle to unfold it at first.

Like any buggy after a couple of folds and unfolds I was off and running and we headed off to the beach for our first test of Sebby’s new wheels.

GreenTom Eco Stroller

The seat is lovely and roomy and perfect for a toddler – in fact it is suitable for children up to the age of 5 and I put this to the test by popping Eliza in there. If you had a tall 5-year-old you would have to remove the hood, although it is more than high enough to give Sebastian head room.

Greentom Upp Classic Eco Stroller

The stroller is easy to manoeuvre and lovely and light to push, even up the zig zag from the beach to the cliff top. The storage basket holds 10 litres which equates to a small amount of shopping, or a medium size handbag and it folds flat for storage.

Greentom Upp Classic Eco Stroller

The real selling point of the stroller though is its green credentials. The frame of the Greentom Upp Classic is made of recycled plastic and local bio-plastic and the colourful fabrics are made of recycled PET bottles. The frame comes in a choice of three colours, grey, black and white and there are ten fabric colours to choose from, both of which are easy to clean. It is surprisingly comfortable to push although doesn’t have an adjustable handle which may be worth considering if it is a feature you like.

Greentom Upp Classic

As well as the 100% green frame, Greentom also uses EcopaXX, made from Castro beans, for components such as the buckle of the safety harness and you can also purchase chemical free stroller raincover for an extra £24.99. The raincover comes in a small bag that can be attached to the frame and used whenever it starts to rain just zip open the bag and the cover folds over the Greentom Upp in a matter of seconds.

Wherever you take your petit passengers, they just might remember their precious first years as being lightweight, carefree and green.

28 thoughts on “Greentom Upp Classic Eco Stroller Review

1. What a lovely push chair they have come along way since my kids were young.
    Nayna Kanabar recently posted…Easy Chocolate SauceMy Profile

2. Sonia says:

Sounds like a great buggy, really don’t like the white frame but good to know it comes in other colours too x
    Sonia recently posted…Mother’s Day CocktailsMy Profile

3. This looks like a really versatile stroller and I love the fact that it’s eco friendly.
    Cass@frugalfamily recently posted…Cabbage and Spring Greens Soup….My Profile

4. Ho fabulous that it is so eco friendly and even better that you can push it up from the beach to the cliff top! Mich x
    Michelle Twin Mum recently posted…3 Fabulous National Trust Properties to visit this Half-TermMy Profile

5. Erica Price says:

It looks roomy and practical, plus the added benefit of being eco friendly.
    Erica Price recently posted…I Am You Are GiveawayMy Profile

What a really clever idea, this is the first time ive heard of an Eco Stroller and the design is so chic x
    Rachel recently posted…Valentines Day with Lush Cosmetics 2016My Profile

7. love the idea of an Eco stroller.. i have not heard of this brand before

8. Stephen says:

An eco stroller is something ive never come across till now, what an incredible idea.

9. Ooh an eco-stroller! It does look pretty cool – love the design of it, especially the navy and white together. I’m a few years off needing a stroller just yet but this looks like it just does the job. Fab!
    Little Pickle’s Mom recently posted…Throwback Thursday: Pregnancy Announcement #tbtMy Profile

10. Sonya Cisco says:

Sounds good! Apart from the zig zag bit that is – oh I have nearly died pushing buggies up those over the years!!
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Food Maestro App ReviewMy Profile

11. this looks like an interesting stroller. I had one similar when sylvia was smaller. I like you can choose colours and a chemical free cover sounds great. Angela
    Angela at Daysinbed recently posted…50 Ways To Praise Your ChildMy Profile

12. I like that it is lightweight and the design is simple and no fuss just the way I like it!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…Valentines WishlistMy Profile

13. Charlotte says:

this looks so chic! and I love that it’s eco friendly! I wish we had seen this when we were getting ours (although now he doesn’t need one!) x
    Charlotte recently posted…Valentine’s #YumTum (5) – 11/02/2016My Profile

14. Jen says:

I love the idea of an Eco stroller. I wonder how long it lasts. We had quite a few second hand ones, which I saw as being pretty green!
    Jen recently posted…Coolest playhouses for kidsMy Profile

15. Ickle Pickle says:

This looks so great- I haven’t heard of this brand before. It looks fab and I love its Eco vibe. Kaz x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted…Our first visit to CornwallMy Profile

16. I love the idea of a stroller that will fit a 5yo – My girls fell out of love with buggies when they were about 3.5 but love the novelty as soon as we didn’t have a stroller anymore. We often go on long walks which are just too difficult with a little one. I like that it arrives ready assembled too.

17. Emma T says:

I love the idea of an eco stroller and it looks pretty good. But I’m amazed that anyone would be able to persuade a 5 year old into a stroller or pushchair. N refused to sit in his from just under 3.

18. I love the idea of an eco-stroller. I’m don’t think these were around when my daughters were small.
    Izzie Anderton recently posted…Proposals to cut the drink-drive limitMy Profile

19. Emma White says:

I had something very similar and it was a life saver it’s amazing how pushchairs and prams and have changed over the years
    Emma White recently posted…Stressed Mum – Blogger In The SpotlightMy Profile

20. Kizzy says:

What a lovely stroller and more so the fact that its green! I sometime miss have a pushchair to hang things on and put the kids in so I know where they are!
    Kizzy recently posted…Conscious LivingMy Profile

21. Grant R says:

You can’t under-estimate the importance of having a light buggy. It makes all the difference when you’re trying to juggle a baby, bags and shopping as well. Good find!
    Grant R recently posted…Talking WhiskyMy Profile

22. I love this buggy Kara. Your son looks very comfortable in it. My son is also two, he has outgrown his Britax stroller really but I keep using it as I know if I allow him to walk he will never go back in a stroller again!
    Lisa (Travel Loving Family) recently posted…Our favourite summer holidayMy Profile

23. Amy says:

I love the look of that stroller, really looks modern/classic with the white banding going around the top and across the middle. You’re right though, lightweight-ness really is important in a pram/stroller!
    Beauts!
    Amy recently posted…Gluten Free Red velvet cakes with coconut cream icingMy Profile

24. Jenna says:

This is amazing. I’ve never even heard of a stroller like this and have been looking for one forever! Too bad I just bought one! Ah!

25. This looks fab, JB is 3 now and although he does walk most places if we go out for the day or if I need to go to the shopping centre or the City Centre he still goes in the buggy so that we can get around a bit quicker and also to protect him from people not seeing him and knocking him over since he is still such a little dot. I need a lightweight buggy as I have to get up and down two sets of stairs when I go to the City Centre so this would be perfect. The seat looks really roomy too.
    Sabina @MummyMatters recently posted…Super Mario Maker levels created by Dick and DomMy Profile

26. linda hobbis says:

Looks a great stroller but I have to say it’s so nice when you don’t need one any more! It does mean your babies and walking and growing up though 🙁

27. I love the look and sound of this stroller, we are busy looking for one for are one year old as I want something lightweight now he likes to toddle about. I will have to check this one out as I had never considered this before x
    Lindsay At Newcastle Family Life recently posted…Mens Trespass Braxton Jacket ReviewMy Profile