Saturday is Caption Day – 2nd January 2016 #satcap

Spinnaker Tower

Good Morning!

Welcome to the first Saturday is Caption Day #satcap of 2016.

If you have not taken part before please come and join in. Simply find a funny / cheeky / captionable photo and upload it to your blog with a sentence or three about it. Then link it up with me below and visit the other people who link up and have a giggle as you come up with some humourous captions!

This week we have been in that strange abyss between Christmas and New Year where nobody knows what day or time it is, so we decided to get out and explore. We ended up at Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth and on the viewing deck they still had their Christmas Tree up with a place to sit beside it.

Can you caption this:

Spinnaker Tower

Loading InLinkz ...

13 thoughts on “Saturday is Caption Day – 2nd January 2016 #satcap

1. The L's Mum says:

I love this idea, although I’m rubbish at coming up with something funny or entertaining …
    “Maybe if I stare long enough at the tree Santa might come back”

2. “Mum, what the heck is that??!” I love this photo!

3. “Wait! Was that an elf?” Lovely pic x
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Silent Sunday My Profile

4. Zena's Suitcase says:

‘I swear it moved!’ Great photo to caption. Will try and join in in 2016 x
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…Beefeater 2 For 1 January Sale!My Profile

5. Sonia says:

Hahah love her little face. I love the idea of this linky but I am so useless at captions x
    Sonia recently posted…2016: A Year for Books!My Profile

Bless her she looks terrified and is the chair really close to the fire? x
    Rachel recently posted…Buzzoole: An Influencer Marketing PlatformMy Profile

7. Eve says:

Hahaha what a brilliant idea.
    ‘bah humbug’

8. Tori Gabriel says:

“Erm, where did that creepy Christmas angel go? It was on top of the tree a second ago…”

Bless her, she looks so wary of it.
    Tori Gabriel recently posted…The Baby SpaMy Profile

9. Sabina Green says:

Did that reindeer just trump?
    Sabina Green recently posted…Saturday is Caption Day – 02.01.2016My Profile

10. Haha what a great photo (and what a great idea!)

‘Where’s the tinsel?’
    Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops recently posted…My Blogging Goals 2016My Profile

11. ‘Did that bauble just wink at me?’
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays… recently posted…Out With The Old, In With The NewMy Profile

12. “I’m sure I saw that tree move…”
    Single Mother Ahoy recently posted…Video of the Week 2016-01-02My Profile

13. karen says:

I don’t trust that tree… It’s looking at me funny!
    karen recently posted…Saturday is Caption Day – Owls like coffee?  | Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile