Dinovember is here!!

Did you know that November is sometimes known as “Dinovember” – a time when your children’s dinosaur toys come to life?

This year I was invited to join in and was sent a Jurassic World dino-pack to get me started which included a DVD of the film as well an array of Jurassic World-themed goodies.

Jurassic World

So, for the month of November I have devoted myself to convincing our children that, while they sleep, their plastic dinosaur figures come to life.

So, what have our dinosaurs been up to?

We started off gently with the dinosaurs escaping the toy box, but as the month has gone on, they have got more and more adventurous and have started playing games. The stegosaurus even made himself roller skates!

Dinovember

Uh oh, they seem to have taken all the mini figures prisoners!! We have even found them playing Guess Who and stacking cups.

Dinovember

One of their favourite games though is hide and seek…….. can you find them?

Dinovember

You can find out more about Dinovember here

8 thoughts on “Dinovember is here!!

1. Aly says:

I was really sad when my kids moved on from dinosaurs and onto LEGO.This has given me another idea for Christmas presents for my relatives to get.
    Aly recently posted…The Sky Blanket 2016 Craft ProjectMy Profile

2. Zena's Suitcase says:

Looks like those dinosaurs have been having a right old party when no one is looking! I bet our dinosaurs are loving November too!
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…Hotel Stella & Spa ReviewMy Profile

3. Ha ha! Love the idea. Though not sure my son would particularly like the idea of dinosaurs roaring in his room 🙂
    VaiChin @RamblingThroughParenthood recently posted…BISSELL PowerGlide® Cordless Vacuum CleanerMy Profile

4. Janine says:

Oh class. I’ve never heard of this before. My little boy has recently discovered dinosaurs and loves them now. This would have been so cool to introduce but there’s always next year. Great ideas you have there.
    Janine recently posted…Christmas Gift Guide for a 3 Year OldMy Profile

5. Sonia says:

Haha I saw people doing this last year, I have done Elf on the shelf for three years and am dreading getting it out again this year xx
    Sonia recently posted…Christmas Gift Guide: For KidsMy Profile

6. Tori Gabriel says:

I am sooo doing this! My girls are too young this year but next year…. Guess I better make sure there are some dinosaur figures in their stockings. What were the reactions?
    Tori Gabriel recently posted…Stupid ExpressionsMy Profile

7. kerry norris says:

I’ve never heard of this but I bet the kids love it!! It’s a great idea. Well done you for thinking up all the things he’s been up to so far. The goodies you got sent look fab too x
    kerry norris recently posted…Bump Watch – Week 40My Profile