Project 365 2015 – Week 4

Dorset Dreamers

It has been excitement overload in our house this week.  Not only is it a very special birthday weekend but I have been working hard with my fellow PFA members to organise a Frozen Sing-A-Long night at the school.

The week started slowly as Sebastian was recovering from his bug, but the antibiotics kicked in quickly and he was soon back to his normal self. Because he was still poorly we have hardly left the house apart from to do the school run although we did go back to swimming this week.

The sing-a-long Frozen movie night was a roaring success and I cannot believe I didn’t take a picture, but I was selling refreshments most of the evening.  We welcomed a very special guest and the kids, especially the girls, went into excitement overload when Elsa walked in the room, complete with snow.

Friday was party prep day.  The cake was delivered,  party bags packed and presents wrapped ready for Saturday.

Sebby woke at 6am on Saturday with a temperature again and I was surprised that Eliza had a lie in seeing as how excited she had been the night before.  I spent that time cooking sausage rolls and pizza for her party which started at 11am.  Finally she got up so we opened her presents and got ready for her Frozen party.

I cannot wait to tell you all about it, but safe to say it was a roaring success and all the kids had a blast!

Here is my week:

Week 4 2015

18.  Having fun playing peek-a-boo with Eliza in a giant box

19.  Running around at the school waiting for Isaac to finish

20.  Playing with his rains whilst watching Thomas

21.  Wearing his fox rainsuit over his bear onesie = confused animal

22.  Isaac having a bite to eat before the frozen movie night

23.  Swimming with his buddy Matilda

24.  The birthday girl

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

13 thoughts on “Project 365 2015 – Week 4

1. TheBoyandMe says:

I can’t believe how big your littlies are getting, Eliza looks as pleased as punch with her birthday cake!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Project 365 #04My Profile

2. Happy belated birthday Eliza. she looks over the moon with the cake. Love the wee fluffy bear outfit hes just so cute. Who needs toys when you have a box to play in?
    Commenting on behalf of Project 365 and myself

What great photos. Happy birthday Eliza. My daughter would love her school to do a Frozen Sing-along she is Frozen mad.
    Rachel recently posted…Flower & Achievement – 365 Project – Day 25My Profile

4. Mummy of Two says:

I’m glad you have had a better week and hope Sebby recovers fully soon. I hope Eliza had a wonderful birthday!

5. Mandi says:

Looks like a fun week, glad Seb is on the mend and Happy Birthday to Eliza x
    Mandi recently posted…Project 365 Week 4My Profile

6. jenny paulin says:

wow look how big Sebastian is now! i hope Elixa had a wonderful birthday and of course a Frozen party is what every young girl wants!! x
    jenny paulin recently posted…Project 365 2015 #4My Profile

7. The birthday girl looks so happy! Hope she had a lovely day. Glad to hear the little man is much better too! Great pics
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…Project 365 #4My Profile

8. Kim Carberry says:

The Frozen Sing-A-Long sounds a great idea. Sounds like it went well!
    Lovely photos! A very exciting week for you x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!My Profile

9. Jaime Oliver says:

oh wow I have to say having seen some of the pics from her party i can see why there was so much excitement!

what a fantastic week x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 25/1/15My Profile

10. Hope Eliza had a lovely birthday, and hope Sebby gets better quickly.
    Angela Spicer recently posted…Project 365 2015 18-24My Profile

11. Frozen has literally taken over the world!! A sing-a-long movie night sounds like such a great idea – might have to put it to your class rep! x
    Xandi | Lattes and Little Ones recently posted…My Sunday Photo – Week 4 of 52My Profile

12. Erica Price says:

A bit of a frozen themed week then. Hope Sebby is better soon. Looks like Eliza had a lovely birthday.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 4 of 2015My Profile

13. Happy birthday to Eliza! Sorry to hear Sebby still isn’t quite better.
    How exciting for the kids to have a Frozen movie night at school 🙂 They did one at ours, but just the regular version, not the sing-along, and no Anna or Elsa turning up!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 25.1.15My Profile