Project 365 2015 – Week 3

swan

It has been a very quiet house in the Chelseamamma residence this week and I must apologise for my lack of comments on the Project 365 linky last week.

The reason for our quietness is that Sebastian and I have both been poorly.  I started out with a nasty cough that I am still trying to shake and Sebastian has had a nasty temperature since Wednesday which reached its peak in the early hours of Saturday morning.  I finally got a doctors appointment for him yesterday and it turns out that the poor mite not only has croup, but tonsillitis and an ear infection too – no wonder he hasn’t wanted to leave my side.  Now hubby seems to have it too; I just hope the older three miss it.

As you can imagine it has therefore been an extremely quiet week for photo’s too and I have to thank britmums for making get a picture for their #hibernot challenge.

Here is my week in pictures:

week 3 project 365 2015

11.  Enjoying our one day out this week – a scoot around Christchurch Quay to feed the ducks and swans

12.  We found a way to keep Sebastian occupied during swimming lessons – football in the changing room!

13.  Sebastian enjoying the freedom of walking around outside the school gates waiting for his brother

14,  Watching the ponies in the filed next to the school

15.  Wrapped up warm for the school run

16.  A wet school run but we get treated to a rainbow

17.  Poorly boy

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

11 thoughts on “Project 365 2015 – Week 3

1. I love how the trees make an arch in the first photo. I hope you are both feeling better soon.
    Rachel Simons recently posted…Strange Night, No Heating – 365 Project – Day 21My Profile

2. No wonder his temperature was up, poor wee sausage, hope he is feeling better. Football in the changing room sounds a good way to pass the time.
    Has been cold here as well, plenty of wrapping up in layers been done here as well. Aaaahhh at the sleepy poorly boy.
    Thanks for linking up to Project 365
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…Project 365 week 3 11th – 17th Jan 2015My Profile

3. Kriss MacDonald says:

A rainbow is always a good sign. Hope you’re now all on the way to recovery.
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted…The Photo Diary 3 / 52My Profile

4. Kim Carberry says:

Oh dear! I hope you all feel better soon x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!My Profile

5. Aw bless, Hope Your little One is starting to feel better and hope you all have a healthy household next week! there’s so much going about at the moment.
    Jayne @ SMABL recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Snap Happy!My Profile

6. Mummy of Two says:

Sorry you have had such a rubbish week – there are still so many bugs going around aren’t there. Hope you all feel better this week!
    Mummy of Two recently posted…A year in photos – Week 3My Profile

7. Galina V says:

Sending healing vibes your way! Hope you all get better soon. Football in the changing room is a way to go.
    Galina V recently posted…Photo diary, week 3 (365)My Profile

8. 76sunflowers says:

Hope you’re all tip top soon – I had similar over Christmas so know how you feel 🙁 It looks like you’ve had some nice sunny days for fresh air – I love the twisted tunnel. Get well soon all x
    76sunflowers recently posted…Project 365 2015 #3My Profile

9. Oh poor Sebby! I hope he makes a swift recovery soon. x
    RachelRealLife recently posted…Project 365 Week 3My Profile

10. Gosh poor Sebastian. Hopefully he makes a very quick recovery and the rest of you all too! Family illness is horrible. Here’s to a better week next week! #365
    Jo @sitstillmonkeys recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

11. Erica Price says:

Hope everyone is better soon. Poor Sebby – he must have felt horrible.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 3 of 2015My Profile