It has been a very quiet house in the Chelseamamma residence this week and I must apologise for my lack of comments on the Project 365 linky last week.
The reason for our quietness is that Sebastian and I have both been poorly. I started out with a nasty cough that I am still trying to shake and Sebastian has had a nasty temperature since Wednesday which reached its peak in the early hours of Saturday morning. I finally got a doctors appointment for him yesterday and it turns out that the poor mite not only has croup, but tonsillitis and an ear infection too – no wonder he hasn’t wanted to leave my side. Now hubby seems to have it too; I just hope the older three miss it.
As you can imagine it has therefore been an extremely quiet week for photo’s too and I have to thank britmums for making get a picture for their #hibernot challenge.
Here is my week in pictures:
11. Enjoying our one day out this week – a scoot around Christchurch Quay to feed the ducks and swans
12. We found a way to keep Sebastian occupied during swimming lessons – football in the changing room!
13. Sebastian enjoying the freedom of walking around outside the school gates waiting for his brother
14, Watching the ponies in the filed next to the school
15. Wrapped up warm for the school run
16. A wet school run but we get treated to a rainbow
17. Poorly boy