Project 365 2015 – Week 2

Beach fun

This week has been a week of trying to get back into a routine.

The kids returned to school on Tuesday and fell back into their routines fairly easily however we are still struggling with Sebastian.  Before Christmas he took his daily nap in the morning, however he has moved himself to the afternoon, which has resulted in him not wanting to sleep until 10pm at night.

I also increased my working hours which means I am backwards and forwards to the school 4 times a day – why they have different finishing hours I don’t know!

The weather has been pretty wild this week, however on Saturday we saw a break in the clouds and headed for the beach.  The stormy seas had made a ridge in the sand which Isaac and Eliza had great fun jumping off, whilst Sebby enjoyed drawing in the sand with a stick.

Here is my week in pictures:

week 2

4.  I am determined to be more organised this year and have a notebook and diary on the go!

5.  Enjoying soft play

6.  First day back to school

7.  Beautiful sunrise

8.  Not wanting to sleep so playing with random toys

9.  Testing out his new Toddlepak

10.  A fun day at the beach assessing the storm damage

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

13 thoughts on “Project 365 2015 – Week 2

1. I ove the beach at this time of year as well, lots to see and do even in the cold. Its not so bad when you have one child who sleeps when they want but more difficult when you have others, makes it difficult to get adult time if they are up till that time. Hope the diary helps.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…My favourite 365 pics from 2014.My Profile

2. I love your notebook and diary. Great beach shot
    Rachel Simons recently posted…Testing the Zoom – 365 Project – Day 14My Profile

3. Becky Cowley says:

Looks like a great week, some lovely shots x

4. I love the piccies, the beach is our favourite place!
    Sonia Constant recently posted…My progress with Downton AbbeyMy Profile

5. amanda walsh says:

lovely photos, I am always envious of beach photos, would love to live close enough to the beach 🙂
    amanda walsh recently posted…#Project365 Week2My Profile

6. Mandi says:

Lovely photos, especially at the beach. I feel your pain with naps and school runs, I would like to say it gets easier as they get older, but college runs are even worse!!
    Mandi recently posted…Project 365 Week 2My Profile

7. 76sunflowers says:

You’re so lucky to be by the beach – I’d be there all the time. Good luck with the school runs 🙂
    76sunflowers recently posted…Project 365 2015 #2My Profile

8. Kim Carberry says:

Lovely photos…Looks like you had a great week x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday! #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

9. Mummy of Two says:

It is always difficult to get nap times right the older they get isn’t it. My daughter stopped about 1 as she just wouldn’t sleep at night. Lovely beach photo!
    Mummy of Two recently posted…A year in photos – Week 2My Profile

10. Love your sunday photo!
    Great job with your organizing 🙂
    Steph @MisplacedBrit recently posted…Silent Sunday, week 2 – 2015My Profile

11. Lovely photos from the beach. Feeling your pain with the bedtime stress! My daughter has been going to bed about 10 and the boys never go before 10. My eldest is often still awake until 11.30 🙁

12. I need to get organised too, never gonna happen.
    Love the bike shot
    Clare @ Emmys Mummy recently posted…Project 365 2015 – Photo Round Up – Week 2My Profile

13. Erica Price says:

Hope the school’s not too far away with that many journeys to make. Love the notebook and the diary.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 2 of 2015My Profile