Week 36 – Project 365 2014

Project 365 Week 36

It has been an eventful week in the Chelseamamma household this week, but sadly not for all the right reasons.

We finished off the school holidays at Bournemouth Air Festival on Sunday and it was the best air festival day we have ever had.  I think a combination of the weather and company just made it an amazing day.

On Monday I met up with my friend Joanne from Charliemoos at our local soft play centre with all the children.  Sebastian just wasn’t interested in playing and then howled for what seemed like an eternity before falling asleep on my shoulder.  Without any warning he was sick…….everywhere.  All over him and me – looking back its quite comical, but trying to round up 5 children whilst covered in vomit and get them home and to the car was a nightmare.

Poor Sebby has had the bug all week.  Everytime we think its cleared through he is sick again, but the doctors say he just needs to work it through his system.  Eliza then came down with it on Wednesday and it hit me on Thursday, thankfully only lasting a few hours!

On a good note, Kian left for his school trip to Paris at 4am on Tuesday morning and had a whale of a time, returning home on Friday night.  Yesterday we introduced Daddy to the Treasure Island Play Park we found a couple of weeks ago and then took a wander to the beach.  It was lovely to hear Sebby giggling again – lets hope he is finally beating this bug!

Week 36 2014

243.  Watching the Typhoon with Abbey – earphones a must!

244.  Just before “that” incident

245.  Dropping Kian off at school at 4am for his school trip

246.  Back to school for Isaac

247.  First homework project – make a bookmark

248.  Kian is home and someone wanted snuggles

249.  Playing at the beach

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

11 thoughts on “Week 36 – Project 365 2014

1. TheBoyandMe says:

Love the swinging photo, what a wonderful idea.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Books We’ve Been Reading #1 (Aged 5 Years)My Profile

2. Poor Sebby, hope he’s recovered now #project365
    Stacey Guilliatt recently posted…Little man N at 6 months oldMy Profile

3. jenny paulin says:

oh no Kara i am so sorry about Sebby 🙁 i hate it when little ones are ill, even more so when you cannot help them.
    still you captured some lovely happy faces of your children – they always look smiley and you are always doing something fun x
    jenny paulin recently posted…Black Cherry & Chocolate Chip Mini PanettonesMy Profile

4. Oh poor Sebby, hope he’s recovered now. We missed the air show this year which was a shame but the red arrows came over the house each day so it was a nice bonus.
    Angela Spicer recently posted…Gaining Confidence Dog WalkingMy Profile

5. Love Air Festivals! Glad you enjoyed it 🙂 Some fab images!
    Sim @ SimsLife.co.uk recently posted…A Picture A Day – CanFranc, SpainMy Profile

6. Erica Price says:

Hope Sebby is better soon. I take it the school trip went well.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 36 of 2014My Profile

7. Glad your boy had a great time on his school trip. So sad for poor Sebby (and the rest of you!) often the first one gets it the worst 🙁 Hoping your home is a healthy one this week! x
    suzanne3childrenandit recently posted…The Week That Was / Project 365 week 36My Profile

8. Aw no 🙁 what a nightmare 🙁 I hope Sebastian and everyone is better soon x

9. Jaime Oliver says:

awww what a nightmare! i am glad you’re all feeling better now! .. I totally love the look of that park! x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Project 365 Week 36 of 2014My Profile

10. LauraCYMFT says:

Awww Poor Sebastian! Hope he is and everyone else are feeling better soon!
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…The Week That Was #34My Profile

11. Nikki Thomas says:

Oh no, what a time to get a bug like that when school starts back, poor things. I hope everyone is better this week. Love the snuggling shot, someone obviously missed their big brother
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…The 365 Project – Week 36My Profile