This week saw yet another celebration – our 9th wedding anniversary. We celebrated with lunch at a local restaurant on the beach and then headed down to play in the sand with the little ones after Eliza’s last swimming lesson of the term.
I am thankful that there are no more birthdays now until August as it has been non-stop for over a month.
Sebastian has finally mastered the art of crawling properly, although he alternates between that and his unique “scooch & pull” technique. He is also starting to pull himself up onto his feet.
The kids are all on wind-down from school now, with just a week left to go until the holidays. It seems to be a whirl of celebration assembles, plays and presentations!
Here is this week in pictures:
187. Look who’s standing
188. With the World Cup at football training
189. Dancing in the rain during a thunderstorm whilst we pick Isaac up from school
190. Last swimming lesson of the term and having fun
191. Climbing high
192. Meeting Bubbles and Popcorn at Adventure Wonderland
193. Having a rest after climbing through the caves at Wookey Hole