This week has been all about the build up to half term, with Isaac asking if we are on holiday yet, everyday!!
We have seen sun, rain, thunder, lightening and are now battening down the hatches for the high winds they are forecasting from tomorrow. We are supposed to be going on holiday to Trevella Park on Monday but it is looking as though it may be postponed as I don’t fancy staying in a caravan during 80mph winds.
293. I popped into Boots to buy some Burt’s Bees cream for Sebastian and these Pudsey ears “fell” into my basket
294. Eliza racing through puddles on her scooter – she was soaked by the time we got home
295. Eliza having a much needed trim before the pram service at church where we have finally booked Sebastian’s christening
296. Last swimming of the term means one thing – fun!! She was whizzed around the pool on a board and in a giant rubber ring, but this was her favourite!
297. Watching the lightening and listening for thunder – it’s not scary when it’s fun!
298. Sebastian was trying so hard to tell Nanny something – just wish I knew what it was!
299. A blustery walk along the beach at Sandbanks